134

Reaching out to hold Rong Xia's hand, Ban Hua pinched his waist: "A majestic emperor, you still follow the young man's example of climbing windows, is it shameful?"

"Smile to win a beautiful woman, don't let me climb the window, let me climb the wall." Rong Xia saw that there were many bird cages hanging in the room, but most of them were empty. I like to raise birds, so the people below paid tribute to many beautiful and clever birds.

Later, Emperor Yunqing fell ill. After Jiang Luo came to power, he was not interested in birds, so the palace people slacked off. The birds in the bird room died of starvation and illness. After Rong Xia and Ban Hua entered the palace, These are the only ones left.

"If you like it, I'll ask someone to find some interesting ones for you to come in," Rong Xia saw that these birds didn't know how to fly even though they opened the cage, so she knew that they were raised stupid by the palace people.

"No need," Ban Hua shook his head, teasing a silly-looking green-haired parrot, "What's good at the top, must be done at the bottom, so I won't trouble them. What's more, these things are fine if you tease them a little bit." Well, take it seriously."

Rong Xia suddenly remembered the sweet potatoes he had eaten in Zhongzhou, and said to Ban Hua, "Hua Hua, do you still remember the roasted sweet potatoes we ate in Zhongzhou?"

Ban Hua nodded, "What's wrong?"

"I'm going to have someone try planting it in the royal field. If the yield is high, it will bring countless benefits to the people we won a big victory." Rong Xia imitated Ban Hua's appearance, and said to the little bird in a cage next to him, "Wait until the spring of next year." , I am going to send an ambassador to go outside to have a look, if I can really find other crops and bring them back, it will be beneficial to future generations."

"Although I don't understand these things, there is a saying that my ancestors said well. The world is very big, and there are always things we haven't seen before." Ban Huahao's eyes brightened, "It's very good that Your Majesty has such an idea."

Rong Xia felt that probably only Huahua would agree with his shocking idea. The officials in the DPRK and the common people in the world have always held that the big win is the largest and most powerful country, and they have dismissed other small countries. Perhaps it was because the small neighboring countries were too poor and backward, which gave them such arrogance and arrogance.

The people's thinking is simple, and they have not seen enough people and things. It is not surprising to have such a complacent mood, but it is not a good thing if the emperor's courtiers are also so complacent.

As an emperor, don't be arrogant.

One of the husband and wife is thinking about how to benefit more people, and the other is very curious about the unknown. Although the purpose is different, they chat together. The two came to map the map, and from the climate of all parts of the country, infer the climate of other places in all directions abroad, and what strange countries and people are on the other side of the sea.

At the end of the chat, the two discovered that if they want to go to sea, they must have a strong ship and weapons to guard against islands, so as to enhance the national prestige of winning big.

"It costs money everywhere," Ban Hua lay on the table, "It seems that we have to do it step by step."

"You're right," Rong Xia looked at an invisible place other than Kanyu Map, "Don't rush, don't take it step by step."

"Your Majesty," Wang De walked into the imperial study, saw the emperor and empress contemplating around the map, bowed and said, "The main hall has been completely redecorated."