Chapter 2

Kawhi's POV

Yesterday I had a dream my father got killed turns out it's wasn't a dream it was reality.  Why in world did this happen to me? What did I do to deserve this? Why in the hell would someone kill my hero? I don't know what I am going to do. I have to stay strong for my family. I won't show any weakness. My mother comes in with my favorite dessert oreo cheesecake.

"I made you this sweetheart" my mom whispers. She sits next to me and hugs me. I lay my head on her shoulder.

"Kawhi I want to talk to you baby. Will you listen to me?" She asks.

"Of course mommy" I whisper.

"I want you to remember that you carry the best of your father in your heart, your character, and in your spirit, remember that." She explains. I nodded my head and she kisses my forehead and leave my room.

30 minutes later

"Kawhi you have a visitor." my sister says.

"Who?" I ask.

"Tamia she wants to talk to you." she answers. She is really sweet but she doesn't have to worry about me.

"Tell she that it's okay to talk to me" I reply.

"Okay little brother Tamia come in here." she yells. Tamia comes in my room and my sister leaves.

"Hey whi whi I came to check on you?" She says. She looks really concerned which is nice of her.

"I'm okay really I really am" I say. She sits next to me on the bed.

"Look I just want to be here for you." I say.

"I'm fine." I say.

"No you're not stop Kawhi" she yells.

"Look Tamia I love that care and I appreciate your support but trust me I'm fine" I say.

"Okay I just want to be here for you" she says.

"Well you don't have to be okay I don't want you going out you way for me " I say.

"Kawhi you always do this you hold stuff in stop it's gonna eat you alive." she explains.

"Tamia like I told my mom I'm good" I say.

"Okay" she smiles. She gives me a kiss on the cheek and I just fall asleep.