Chapter 25

Honeymoon

Tamia's POV

I'm sitting by the beach looking at the beautiful view. Kawhi wraps his arms around my shoulders. I can't believe that we are married, it's still so surreal to me. After everything all the high and lows I'm truly blessed to be with him and I can't wait to see what our future holds. We start acting like corny lovebirds smh. We holds hands and Kawhi picks me up to spin me around. Kawhi picks me up bridal style and walks to the part of the beach that's says honeymoon. 

"Kawhi it's so beautiful" I say.

He kisses me "Thank you I knew you love it but look to your right" he mumbles aganist my lips.

He puts me down so I can look to my right. I look and it's a beautiful candlelit dinner and the beautiful hotel we would be staying at.

"Kawhi you shouldn't have" I whisper.

"Of course you know I have to go all out for you" Kawhi says.

We start eating. "So husband your stuck with me" I sass.

"For now " he mocks. I glare at him.

"So what you trying to say" I ask.

"You tell me" he answers.

"I can't deal with you know more" I say.

"well you're stuck with me" he mocks.

"Whatever eat your food Kawhi" I demand.

"You're not the boss of me" Kawhi whines.

"Yes I am" I whine back. We started laughing.

Suite

Kawhi carries into the bedroom, I have never ever seen him so happy in so many years. I'm glad he smiling like this, he needs to be happy for once. I hope to keep him this way for the rest of his life.

Kawhi lays me on the bed, he sucking on my neck giving me a hickey making her moan. I run my hands through his back pulling on his shirt. He pulls himself up so I can take his shirt off.  I pulled him to my lips lightly biting on his bottom lip, begging him for entrance, and he let me in with no hesitation. We continued to make out for a while until Kawhi kiss down my neck again. He sucked on my neck again leaving a red mark. He removes my lace white dress and through it to the other side of the room. He inserted a finger into my underwear making me scream. I take Kawhi hand out,  because I wasn't ready for him to do this.

"Just kiss me" I mocked which makes him chuckle. He starts tongue kissing me again, then he removes my undergarments, and slowly enters me. I haven't felt this feeling in a long time. I force him to stop and his head resting on mines. He peck my lips and says

"I love you Tamia Michelle Leonard" he whispers.

"I love you too Kawhi Anthony Leonard" I whisper back.