Chapter 30

Game 5

5, 4, 3,2,1!!!! San Antonio Spurs 2014 NBA Champions!!!!

The crowd is roaring, me and Kim are crying and hugging. Kiara runs down the steps and onto the court into Kawhi's arms. I do the same thing Kawhi picks me up, spins me around and kisses me on the lips. He picks up Kiara again and she goes with him on the stage,

Kawhi Leonard the fans of San Antonio know how great you are. Now the whole world knows, Kawhi Bill Russell MVP. Erica had Kiara in her arms but Kiara as usual wanted to be with her daddy. She runs onto the podium and cling on to her daddy's legs. Kawhi notices and picks her up while still answering the question.

"It's all so surreal to me right now."

"Daddy I wanna hold it" Kiara squeals.

"It's too heavy honey" Kawhi answers.

"Okay Daddy" she pouts. Kawhi kisses her on her forehead.

At the press conference
I brought the twins with me. "Kawhi this question is for your siblings." The twins get very excited.

"What did you think of your brother tonight?" she asks. Oh boy these two gonna run away with this.

"Can I see the box score?" Eric asks.
They both look at it. " first of all he did horrible he fouled out. Eric says.

"He had more turnovers than assists unacceptable" Erica adds.

"He misses some free throws we gonna talk about those later." Eric says. The walked off which had all of the reporters laughing just crazy.

Tamia's Pov
We go to the place where you take pictures at with the trophy. They ask me to take a picture with Kawhi. I hold his MVP trophy and he holds the nba trophy.

"Kawhi kiss her" Tim says.

"Kiss her kiss her kiss her" Erica chants. Everyone follows the chant. Kawhi starts laughing he leans into kiss me. I start laughing and get on my tippy toes to kiss him since he is way taller than me. We continued to kiss until Kawhi mom yells

"That's enough of that you two". Kawhi glares at her

"Really y'all we're just chanting for me to kiss her now you want to stop" Kawhi says.

"Well it was getting heated" she says.

At the party

Instead of going to the club tim's mother throws us a big party so the kids can spend time with us too. I'm sitting by water and Kawhi is having fun and mingling with everyone. I would say this the greatest day of my entire life. I never been so happy I never seen Kawhi so happy before. He notices me on the deck and comes to sit down next to me. He puts his around me and kiss my forehead.

"What's wrong" he ask.

"Nothing Nothing at all" I say.

"What's on your mind" he asks.

"Nothing baby I'm so proud of you everything we have been through some much and we are here I couldn't be happier." I say.

"Thank you for everything Tamia I love you" he says.

"I love you too" I kiss him and fireworks goes off. Everyone is cheering, Kawhi stands and sweep me off my feet. He kisses me while everyone enjoys the fireworks.

P.S I wrote another Kawhi story.