Spring fest

Emory went to find Evan. It wasn't hard she just had to look for the crowd of girls.

Evan ignored them all. He was pretty drunk and seeing Emory made everything better. She looked perfect like always.

She drank a lot that night. Evan made sure to keep count of how many shots she was taking, it was as if Emory and Regulus were on a race.

She could barely walk in a line when she walked over to him.

"Hi baby" she smiled at him grabbing his face.

"I've missed you my perfect girl"

She laughed "come dance with me"

He agreed he would agree to anything she asked of him.

Regulus watched from the couch. She danced with him in a way she never danced with him. They weren't even dancing they were just eating each other faces. It was kind of beautiful they were both extremely beautiful.

His hands were grabbing her ass and Regulus hated himself for being such a dick to her. She didn't deserve what he said to her.

Evan and Emory ended up leaving the party pretty early. They went up to her room. They kissed passionately on the way.

She pushed him on her bed and took a seat on his lap grinding her hips against him.

She pulled off her shirt and his.

"Fucking hell" Evan unclipped her bra and started kissing her.

She moaned and pulled his hair. Her hands moved to his belt.

He stopped her "Emory"

She kissed him "fuck me"

He started sucking on her breast again until she started going for his belt.

"Not yet" he moved her hands.

She got off of him and threw her shirt back on "can you at least tell me why? What's wrong? Am I doing something wrong?"

"No I want to, trust me Emory I want to, more than anything."

She stayed standing up covering her body embarrassingly.

"I want to be a good guy when it comes to you, we've gone on five dates and I was going to wait until later and make it special for you, Emory I want to be able to call you my girlfriend, I want you to meet my parents, I want all the things I used to find stupid in relationships with you. Only you, you're the only person I'd ever want to call my girlfriend"

She started crying. She didn't know why but she did.

"Did I say something to upset you Emmy, I didn't mean to." He comforted her right away.

"No everything is perfect, it's just my arm hurts and I'm sad we can't have this moment without it hurting, I hate having to feel pain all the time"

He kissed her forehead. "Don't cry baby, it really does get better with time"

She kissed him "never thought I'd live to see the day when Evan Rosier has a girlfriend"

He smiled the biggest smile and hugged her so tightly "Emory Flawley, my girlfriend, there's no way I finally made it happen"

They were happy.

Evan really did worship the ground she walked on. He was loyal to her in a way he didn't even know was possible, he never even looked in another girls direction.

Emory was happy. She truly was, she liked holding his hand in public or how he'd always wave to her during his matches. Every Sunday he would get her flowers, he was a good boyfriend. She never thought he would want to be anyones boyfriend, but he was hers.

"Evan I'm pretty sure your bed misses you" Barty joked, Evan had slept over Emory's room almost every night since they started dating.

Emory chuckled "seems like your roommates miss you"

"I'll be there this week, someone's taking studying for her exams very seriously"

Emory grabbed a piece of toast and stood up "speaking of studying I'm off to the library, anyone care to join?" She offered.

All of them said no, they did not want to spend any of their time studying.

"You're all awful students" she kissed Evan "I'll see you at dinner"

"Have fun baby"

Regulus wanted to throw up. He had not spoken to Emory since that night. She hadn't tried to talk to him either. He did regret what he said. He wanted to apologize and tell her that he was just heartbroken and that he would kill for her.

"Evan I'm dying to know mate, have you shagged her yet?" Theo asked.

Evan shot his eyes at him "no. My self control is disappearing the longer we date"

Barty looked so shocked "what're you waiting for, your wedding night? Hell Regulus shagged her quicker than you"

Regulus dropped his fork and felt his heart drop. He wasn't worried about how Barty knew he was worried about Evan with a knife in his hand.

"What did you just say?"

Barty shook his head no "nothing I'm just messing around"

He turned to Regulus "you had sex with her?"

"It was once mate a year ago, that's all it was" he felt very scared which was also embarrassing.

Evan was turning red "stay the fuck away from her, I'll kill You Black and end your bloodline if I see you speaking to her ever again"

Regulus wasn't going to let anyone speak to him that way "you're lucky she actually loves you, I've tried to fuck her again so many times while you were running off with whatever girl you wanted that week"

That was a mistake. He forgot how much bigger and stronger Evan was.

Regulus woke up in the hospital.

He felt pain all of his body but mostly his head. It seemed like it was early in the morning. His head was throbbing. His knuckles were throbbing.

"Mr. Black thank goodness you are awake" Madam Pomfrey touched his head gently.

"What happened?" He groggily asked.

"All I know is the only way Slughorn could stop him was by stunning him"

He looked around the room "where is he?"

"Got suspended for a week, it's now day three I believe"

Regulus laid fully down "Has anyone came by?" All he could remember was a black dog that he swore he was dreaming of.

"Mr. Crouch and Mr. Nott have. Oh and Ms. Flawley sometimes just stands at the door."