One final semester

Evan wasn't the same since Emory broke up with him. Regulus figured he thought if he couldn't be hers anymore he would become a high ranking death eater. And that he did become.

She walked past their compartment. She actually opened the door. Evan looked like if he seen a ghost.

"You all look awful" she laughed. She was right they all seemed to have a grey tint on their bodies.

"Thanks for that Emory" Theo tried to win her back as well.

"Yeah well you're a piece of shit Theodore, so you deserve it" she slammed the door shut and walked away.

Regulus was sad that their very last term together would be spent fighting and apart. But he knew his friends had been awful to her and she should've been treated better.

Evan stayed staring where she had been for awhile.

Philip Avery opened their compartment door next "Mate if I shagged Emory would there be any hard feelings?" He asked in the most serious way.

Evan turned red "No hard feelings at all"

That made Phillip smile.

Evan didn't finish his sentence, he stood up "no hard feelings, I'll just gut you like a fish in front of your loved ones"

Phillip knew he wasn't kidding and he walked away very quickly. Regulus knew it wasn't fair for Evan to think he had some claim over her.

The quidditch team sat in the compartment across from them. Follow by none other than Emory Flawley.

Regulus watched as Evan looked at her. Perhaps he couldn't fathom how she was doing okay. Regulus knew she wasn't, she wrote to him everyday talking about how miserable life was.

"You don't think Emory would sleep with any of them do you?" He asked the group of boys.

Barty looked over at her "well Warrington has his hand on her thigh and she doesn't seem to be moving it, so yeah I think she'll try to conquer the quidditch team next"

Evan stood up and went to her.

"Could I speak with you Emory?" In seconds Warrington stopped touching her.

"No"

"Emory come on"

She rolled her eyes and stood up to follow him. She did not look happy at all.

They sat in an empty compartment. No words between them and Emory wondered why he dragged her away from her fun.

"I miss you" he finally spoke.

"Ok, noted" she looked out the window.

"I can't believe how quickly you change"

She couldn't meet his eyes still "right back at you Rosier"

He hated how she called him that. "You're going to besmirch your name acting like a whore this term?"

She laughed "yeah suppose I need to find which pureblood cock is the best so I know which one I'd be okay sitting on for the rest of my life"

"Oh please sensitive soft Emory Flawley is going to sleep around, that does even sound right" he tried masking how her words cut deep into him.

"Well I slept with Malfoy already, suppose that's a step in the right direction"

"You're stupid, he'd go to the dark lord and ask for your hand you know"

She shook her head "no I've spoken with the dark lord, we've made a deal of our own"

That shocked him and he couldn't hide it "you should've never spoken to him, you should've came to me first and I would've fixed everything for you, you never make a deal with him"

"Piss off Rosier, I can handle my own"

He slammed his foot down "what was the deal? Emory do you know how much danger you could be in? All that I've fought to protect you"

She snapped "you should've been protecting me from you."

He tried to reach for her hand but she didn't let him.

"What's the deal Emory"

"I don't have to tell you anything"

He scoffed "I'll ask him myself then, he'll tell me"

She stood up "then do that, I don't care"

He stood up as well and held the back of her arm "I miss you my sweet girl"

"I already noted that the first time you told me"

That made him laugh "maybe we can be friends?"

"I'm not friends with guys who've had their dick in my mouth sorry"

"Not true you're friends with Regulus"

That made her laugh loudly "yeah well he's better company"

"I Can feel your skin getting hot" he stepped closer to her.

"It's quite warm in here"

He smirked. "I have quite a large cut on my back, can you heal it for me?"

"No"

"Come on im in a lot of pain"

She hated how she agreed and followed him into that restroom. She knew she would always have a soft spot for him.

He took off his shirt. She turned around.

"Oh please you've seen it all before" he chuckled.

She pulled out her hand to heal him. She pretended to not noticed all his muscles, she tried to forget how it felt to dig her fingers into them as he made love to her.

"How'd you get this?"

"A duel"

"With who?" She asked.

"Silas Malfoy"

She rolled her eyes as she stitched his skin back together "this is a recent cut, you fought him again?"

He nodded "he went into the next death eater meeting bragging about shagging you"

She felt embarrassed but she wasn't going to let him see "did he leave a stellar review?"

He turned to face her "nothing I didn't already know"

She felt him get closer to her and there was nowhere to go "like?"

He grabbed her ass and pulled her hips on top of his "like how good it is, how good you sound during it" he moved his hand to her lips.

"We both know he didn't fuck you like I do"

She was hesitant "Evan we both know you can't have sex with me casually"

He ran his hand down and cupped her breast. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"I don't think I could do it" She used every ounce of willpower to step away from his reach.

"Why? Too good? No one else will be able to live up to it?"

She smiled "no" she looked down "because you broke my heart yet it still calls out for you and well having sex will only make me miss you more"