Finally

Emory would never forget the smile that appeared on Evans face the first time he saw her after break.

It was on the train after what felt like years apart. He held her tightly and started kissing her face.

"How do you manage to get more beautiful every time I see you?"

She knew she was blushing and she loved every minute of that long train ride sitting with him. To her surprise they sat with Barty, Theo and Regulus, apparently they had all made amends this summer.

They were all very reminiscent on that ride. They looked back at their past years and it was hard to believe that somehow it was their last year at Hogwarts. Their last year of simply being children.

When they finally did arrive to Hogwarts Regulus, to her surprise hugged her. She hugged him back very tightly.

"I missed you pretty girl"

She chuckled "I've missed you too"

She didn't care if Evan got upset, regulus was her friend and yes she did miss him and they could move past all of last years drama.

When she got to her room to her surprise Violet had requested a room change. Now there was just an empty bed in the room. She did feel sad.

She unpacked for awhile and she took a shower. Everything was so dark and cold she hated it, she missed her days under the sun.

After her shower she just slipped on one of her silk night gowns.

There was a knock on her door. She opened it she knew who it was.

Evan Rosier, in his pajamas and his hair was wet as well. He grabbed her and started kissing her passionately locking the door behind him.

"You know I love and respect you right?"

She thought that was a funny thing to ask in the moment "why are you asking?"

He smiled in a way that made her insides melt. "I'm about to fuck you like a whore so I need confirmation that you know I love and respect you"

Finally she thought. After months of dating and the summer apart he was finally going to have sex with her.

After she nodded his hands were all over her body. He pushed her onto the bed. He got in between her legs and started kissing her neck and her breast. She moaned with pleasure and tightened her legs around her feeling him grow hard.

She pulled off his shirt, merlin was his body crafted by the gods. He tore off her nightgown, like physically ripped it off her skin.

He made his way down slowly kissing her hips and inner thighs. When he started eating her out Emory moaned loudly, she didn't know something could feel so good. She grabbed onto his hair tightly and his fingers slowly made their way inside of her.

"Oh Emory you taste so fucking good" he couldn't stop himself from tasting her and eating her out as if he hadn't ate all summer.

He pulled away and took off his pants and briefs. He started kissing her neck again then her lips as she started jerking him off.

He inserted himself inside of her and they both let out a moan of pleasure.

"Fuck it's so big, is it all the way in?" She asked.

He laughed he was only half way in, she grabbed on very tightly to the sheets when he finally went all the way in.

Evan Rosier didn't know how to make love, but he could fuck like a god.

He pinned down her hands above her head and couldn't hold back anymore. The way she'd moan and whimper gave him so much fuel to just keep going harder.

"Did you bring the day after vial?" She asked.

He started slowing down "yes"

She grabbed his face and started kissing him passionately and he started fucking harder. She couldn't kiss him much longer as she started moaning and well he did too.

"Cum in me"

He chuckled "I'm no where near finished with you baby"

He flipped her over. He would kill anyone for that ass of hers. She was leaving scratch marks on the wooden headboard moaning into her pillow.

The sound of skin hitting skin filled up the room and his rings were slightly cutting where he had been smacking her, both their bodies were very sweaty and Evan didn't know sex could feel this good. No girl could ever compare to her.

He pushed her fully onto her stomach and he grabbed her face so he could hear her moan.

"Evan you're so big"

He kept going sliding in and out of her very quickly, she made it quite easy. "You can take it"

They'd kept having sex for what felt like hours. Emory felt as if her entire body were on fire and she couldn't tell when one orgasm started and when one was finishing.

"Fuck Emory I'm going to cum" he held on to her neck and started moaning looking down at her.

He started going so hard and so fast she could feel her insides start to tighten.

"I'm going to cum Evan"

Soon their moans and groans synced together and finally he finished.

He started kissing her face gently and stayed inside of her as he held her softly.

He only got off to give her the vial he had brought in preparation. She drank it immediately and laid next to Evan very sweaty.

"Emory you have the best pussy I've ever had in my entire fucking life"

She wrapped her arm around him and kissed his lips gently "I understand the hype now surrounding Evan Rosier and his dick"

That made him laugh "I promise you're the only girl I've fucked like that"

She was glad and well stupidly felt special. "Does it always last that long?"

He felt embarrassed "honestly I could've finished within the first two minutes if I let myself but I held out for a long time so I could make you feel good"

She laughed "I would say it was worth the wait, wouldn't you?"

He wrapped his arms around her fully now that he was so hot and out of breath "I would wait hundreds of years if I was promised at the end I'd get to fuck you"

"Oh Evan so handsome and always saying the right things to me"

She started kissing him again and soon the kisses stopped being so innocent... she got on top of his lap.

"I'll do all the work don't worry" she whispered in his ear as she started riding him.