Winter break

Evan was still slightly upset that Emory invited Violet. He kept imagining Violet telling Emory about the terrible crimes he committed and the way Emory would walk out and never look back.

They sat on the train to the portkey together. She was sitting on his lap looking out the window. He caressed her thigh and pretended not to freak out over Violet sitting across from him.

"I'm quite excited for tonight" Theo smiled.

"Come on it'll be our first night can't we just relax?" Regulus groaned.

Theo nudged him "we're going to the club every night this break, come on Reg it's our last break before we're adults for the rest of our lives"

Regulus knew he wouldn't live that long really.

Barty cheered him on "I want to find a nice girl I can fuck like a slut"

Emory laughed "you're a dog"

He barked playfully and that made her laugh. Evan was glad she was having fun, she deserved it. The past couple weeks were hard for her.

She didn't mask her pain very well anymore. Sometimes Regulus would find her on a bathroom floor sobbing because of how much her mark hurt. She made him promise to never tell Evan.

She didn't want him to worry and Regulus didn't understand how Evan could not notice.

Theo's cabin was huge of course, they all were extremely rich it was sickening. Their friend group contained almost 60% of the wizarding worlds money.

They each got their own rooms, Emory and Evan of course shared.

He locked the door behind them and started kissing her neck.

"Evan I can't leave Violet alone with the boys"

He kept kissing her gently "she'll survive" he slipped his hands under her shirt.

"I didn't bring her just to leave her alone"

He stopped "why did you bring her?"

She shrugged "I didn't want her to be lonely over break"

He sat on the bed "well now I guess I'll just be lonely"

She laughed and sat on top of his lap "you're going to have me all night, I think you'll survive" she kissed his lips.

She headed downstairs.

"Violet come on let's go get ready together" Emory took her by the hand and led them far away from the living room where they had all been.

"That's good their friends now" Theo looked at where the two had just been.

"Violets a bitch" Evan took a seat

Barty kicked his foot "two galleons to the 'disrespecting women jar'" he demanded he pay up and he did.

Regulus laughed, Evan had put most of the money in there over the years.

"Play your cards right and you could get a threesome out of it" Theo said.

Evan rolled his eyes "that's gross, you're gross"

Theo bursted out laughing "you've had some before and we'll you've had sex with Violet before so"

Evan rolled his eyes again "Emory's the only girl I want"

Barty clapped and stood up "Evan Rosier, the family man"

Evan playfully pushed him and they all separated to go get ready for their first night out. Regulus was a bit apprehensive. Once he had gone out with them into Muggle london and all he could remember was how Evan roughed up some women badly during sex and how if they were muggles he would've been arrested but magic saved him.

But this was a magical pub and well Evan was with Emory.

The boys finished getting ready first and they sat around waiting and Barty and Theo yelled at the girls to finish getting ready.

Violet came down in a blue dress and even Regulus had to admit she looked pretty.

Theo smiled "oh Violet you didn't have to dress up for me"

She pushed him "I want to bring home a Norwegian man tonight, no standing too close they might think you're my boyfriend"

Emory came down and it hurt Regulus's heart to be reminded of her beauty. She wore a dark purple dress that exposed her long legs and had the thinnest straps.

"Evan I forget your girlfriend is actually so fucking hot" Barty said and well Regulus wanted to agree. But he could never forget that.

"Two galleons into the disrespecting women jar" he shoved him.

Evan extended his hand to her and she took it smiling. "Emory you're the most beautiful women I've ever seen"

She kissed him. Regulus saw Violet look away quickly. They kissed passionately by the stairs. Regulus hated every second of it.

"Okay that's enough let's head out" Barty shoved them all out.

Regulus didn't want to drink. He didn't want to be there at all. In one corner was Barty and Theo trying to talk to girls and in another there was Evan and Emory two seconds away from having sex. He turned around and saw Violet ordering a drink so that was his safest bet.

"They're quite the show huh?" She turned to where Emory and Evan were eating each others faces.

"They're not always like that, Emory gets like that after two drinks. If Evan didn't keep an eye on her she'd make out with anyone drunk"

That made Violet laugh.

"I see these men eyeing you, why don't you let them talk to you Violet?"

She looked somberly down at her drink "I still love Evan I know it's stupid especially because of how in love he is with Emory"

He ordered a drink "it's not stupid by the way, I think I'll always love Emory." He admitted.

"You think he deserves her?" She asked.

"No."

"I don't think he deserves her either. He deserves a terrible woman"

He turned fully to her "Evan doesn't deserve you either Violet. Men like Evan should never fall in love"

She smiled and dropped the conversation as Emory walked over.

"Come on you two it's time to dance" she grabbed Violets hands and took her away. Evan filled her seat.

"You alright Reg?" He asked.

He finished his drink "I'm fine, are you having fun?"

He chuckled. He was drunk already. "The most beautiful girl here is my girlfriend of course I'm happy"

He looked at where Emory was dancing with Violet they both were enjoying their time.

Regulus noticed a couple guys getting close to them. They seemed to have good intentions, just dancing. Maybe it was his mark or the drinks.

"I think someone is about to take your girl" he tapped Evans shoulder.

He saw it written all over Evans face, the night was just getting started.