Clubs in snow

Evan walked over to her and pulled her close.

"Hey I'm dancing" she accidentally bumped into one of the tall blonde men.

"That accent, you English?" He smiled at her. And well he caught her attention.

"I'm from London" she smiled and that was the worst thing she could've done.

Evan was going to step in when Violet laughed at him "gonna let that temper expose the real you tonight Rosier?"

He didn't say anything.

"I could tell you sound all fancy, come on tell me my potions paper is late" he laughed.

He made her laugh. Evan saw he even looked proud of himself.

"Let me get you a drink? I'm Silas"

Regulus was watching he knew how flirty she could get after a couple drinks. She was now at the bar with the men. Well not men they were around their age.

"Firewhiskey for me" she smiled. She was very smiley.

"You never told me your name"

She took her shot "Emory Flawley"

He laughed "you're the last one, come on give me an heir"

She playfully pushed him and pointed to Evan "that's my posh boyfriend you'd have to fight him for an heir"

He scoffed "boyfriend isn't husband"

She laughed. God Regulus hadn't heard her laugh in awhile.

The blonde man put his arm around her waist and well she didn't notice so it stayed there. Well until Evan had enough.

"Stop touching my girlfriend" he shoved him.

The blonde man laughed "relax pretty boy"

Evan rolled up his sleeve preparing to fight. Barty and Theo could sense trouble and they walked over. Regulus stood up as well.

He looked down at his mark and his friends also now backed him up.

"Oh you think you're cool london boy?" He pulled up his shirt to reveal a dark mark as well.

Theo pushed his way forward "come on what's going on? We're all on the same side?"

"Just leave my girlfriend alone"

Silas smiled "girlfriend isn't wife, such a possessive boy"

Regulus wanted to laugh, it was as if he was saying everything to make him upset and it was working perfectly.

"If you want to get your ass kicked keep talking" he pushed Theo out of the way.

"I'm Silas Malfoy, Evan Rosier, even you, the dark lords puppy, cannot intimidate me"

Emory separated them "can you all relax, we're all here to have fun right?" She was piss drunk. Regulus could tell.

Silas turned around and kissed her. Regulus almost fainted. He kissed her for as long as she let him before stepping back.

Evan grabbed a glass and slammed it over his head. A fight broke out in seconds. Regulus couldn't think through all the commotion.

Emory was trying to stop Evan.

Regulus just remembered someone grabbing his neck and then he was on the floor outside, all of them were.

"Malfoy?" He called out and he turned around, his face all bloody.

"Black you tell Rosier to apologize before I ask the dark lord to have his girlfriend and in a second she'll be mine"

Regulus rolled his eyes and limped over to shake his hand "Norway huh"

He searched for Emory.

"Evan come apologize now!" He yelled.

Evan was crouched over someone. Emory. God. Her nose was bleeding and she was crying clutching her face. During all the commotion he accidentally hit Emory.

"Baby I'm so sorry"

She pushed him off and stumbled to get off of the floor.

"Leave me alone"

She struggled to walk, the blood was dripping everywhere. It was dark and they could all barely see but it was clear she was crying.

"Emory it was an accident"

Violet was laughing. "Rosier punching your own girlfriend is a new low"

He snapped. "Violet I swear to god shut the fuck up, the only reason you're here is to torture me and it's fucking working. So what if I hate mudbloods and shut that bitch up. I won't allow a woman to blackmail me"

Everyone was silent. Emory wasn't crying anymore either.

"Don't talk to her like that Evan"

Evan laughed "Baby please don't defend her, do you know how many times recently she's tried to get me back in her bed"

Emory's face was written with pain "Violet that's not true its not? Is anything he said true?"

She looked down. Regulus didn't know why all of Malfoys friends were still there but he wasn't going to be the one to tell them to leave.

"Emory I did it so you could see the type of person he is. So you could leave him"

Emory stayed with blood all over her face the tears still ran down her face.

"Do you have an extra room Malfoy?"

He smiled. "I've got about twenty rooms Flawley."

She walked over to him.

Evan tried to stop her "I'm sorry Emory please hear me out, the Piper thing was an accident I didn't mean for it to go that far"

She stopped "You were the one who did that to Piper?"

He realized he told on himself.

"Emory please stay"

She looked at him as if she didn't know him. She looked over at Regulus "I'm assuming everyone knows right? That's how it goes?"

Theo from the floor looked up "what do you want us to do Emory? Go running to you with everything Evan does?"

That hurt her.

"That's really fucked up Theodore" regulus hadn't heard her call him that in years.

"Evans our best mate Em" Barty backed up Theo.

"Oh I'm just your best mates girlfriend to you all?"

Regulus just stood there.

"You are all unbelievable" she took Malfoys hand and they aparated out of there in seconds.

Evan lunged at Violet and just in time Regulus hexed him.

"Let's all just go back" Theo stood like a kicked dog.

Evan stayed on the floor. "I'm going to find Malfoy, I need her back"

Regulus was about to kick him in the face "he told me he's going to ask the dark lord for Emory if you keep it up. He's older and well is a killer too, you just lost your dream girl by being a fucking drunk idiot"