Chapter 7

Tubbo started going on a long rant about bees saying different facts about them, and tommy listened to every word. Once tubbo was done though Phill tried making conversation with Tommy.

"Hey mate! Do you have any interests?"

"Nope" Tommy replied grimly

The went on for a little bit Phil trying to make small talk while tommy replied curtly with 1 word responses before turning and talking to tubbo about one of the things Tubbo likes.

Techno watched this from afar wondering what the hell this dudes problem was. Like he could see how skinny the kid was compared to his brothers and all the scrapes and cuts on all of the boys, Fuck the kid had obvious visible scars on his arms!

Techno was getting very pissed off and eventually marched over there

"Dude what the FUCK is your problem!? We're here to try and foster you and get you outta here and your here being a giant dick! I've been in the foster system wouldn't you wanna get out of here!?"

Techno realized he fucked up as Al the boys winced their ears shooting down, before realizing Tommy was breathing heavy tears streaming down his face. Tommy muttered things the people didn't understand

"No! I'm not going back!"

Tubbo glared daggers into techno as he grabbed his brother and calmed him. Ranboo realizing what happened immediately ran over using his particles to teleport techno to the opposite side of the room.

Tubbo and Ranboo comforted him with words like

" I won't let them take you" or "we're safe now"

Phil was beyond concerned and confused for Theese poor boys, What they been through? As tommy calmed down Tommy walked out of the room before signing some quick to his friends

" I can tell you guys like them so I'm willing
to forgive but I'm going to our room"

Tubbo quickly wrapped things up ignoring the concerned looks from everyone in the room. When they got back to the room they found tommy sitting on the bed and they talked.

Tubbo started the conversation

Tubbo: "hey you feeling a bit better

Tommy: " yea just his voice and yelling reminded me of people"

He did not need to say more than that they all knew what he was talking about, the horrible people at that lab.

Tubbo: alright

Ranboo: " I'm pretty sure they still wanna talk to you do you wanna go back or want me to try and fight that stupid employee?"

Tommy: " I'll go as much as I appreciate it last time we tried to not listen we didn't get to leave the basement for a week"

They all shuddered at the h memory, the dark basement with cold pavement below them and nothing but a small compact room.

Tommy walked back to the room changing his shirt because it was wet from him crying, and splashing water on his face to remove the puffiness from his eyes.

———————————————————————————
Hello! If your reading this then thanks for reading my story, I just wanted to mention that none of the art used here is mine and I hope you have an amazing day!