Chapter 10

Tommy was out of his body again. He couldn't feel emotions, he was just ordering his body to walk. When they arrived at the room he immediately broke into a run lunging into Tubbos arms. Phil watched with a smile but quickly frowned when he realized tommy was sobbing into Tubbo.

Ranboo took charge of the situation telling tubbo to calm tommy before leading phil outside to figure out what was happening.
———————————————————————————
Tommy was crying into Tubbo shirt as he told what happened. He was apologizing like crazy as Tubbo comforted him that it was okay.

Once everyone had calmed down Phil had left the children to gather their few belongings, yeah the first thing Theese children were doing with Phil is going shopping.

Phil walked downstairs to the boys who we're currently freaking the fuck out. Phil explained how they were going to not get fed for a month for going upstairs and he needed to get the children out so he was gonna foster them.

The boys were a bit nervous about this but agreed it was the right decision.

The boys come out with small bags,

"yeah their definitely going shopping" Phil thought

The drive home was uncomfortable to say the least.  Phill was driving with techno in passenger tommy was up against one window, ranboo in the middle, and Tubbo up against the other window, and Wilbur who got shoved in the trunk.

Both tommy and tubbo had fallen asleep onto ranboo who had both arms wrapped around them on a protective manner.