Chapter 9

The worker gently grabbed tommy wrist and he swallowed as he walked outside with her.

The second the door shut her grip turned deathly tight as he was dragged to the hallway. His worst hurt from her nails digging into his skin, but he had bigger issues.

"Why did you do that!? You realize how bad that is for business?! One month in the left corner of the basement all three of you!"

"What- You can't do that we don't get fed down there we can't last a month without food!"

Tommy knew he and his brother's probably could but not easily, and no matter what it would be miserable. His heart was pounding in his ears as he panicked.
———————————————————————————

Phill knew that something was off with the place, but he just could not place what was actually wrong here. The employee seemed to be almost dragging Tommy out. He decided to go check.

Phill stood up ignoring Techno and Wilbur and crept outside to overhear them yelling

"One month in the left corner of the basement all three of you!"

The employee was clearly very pissed and though he did not know what was in the basement the statement gave Phil shivers down his spine.

"What- You can't do that we don't get fed down there we can't last a month without food!"

Tommy was yelling too, clearly on the verge of tears panic set in every word.

Phil was shocked at this but even more shocked when the employee just said

"You'll manage you and your brothers take this as a lesson"

Phill didn't realize he said anything until after he finished talking

"I'll adopt all three of them right now!"

The employee looked just as shocked as Phill did her face twisted to panic

" M-Mr.Phil"

She was tripping over  her words but phil did not care he hurried the employee and completed the process as quickly as he could. He walked with Tommy to his room where his friends were, he looked over to tommy to see a blank face. His face was probably more hard to read than technos.