Cue me-

*****Chapter 2 - Cue me-*****

*****
Chapter 2 - Cue me-
*****

"That's cheating!" Ace laughed out as he shook his head, watching Odette as she used her hands to knock the balls into the pocket.

"It's working better for me than these stick things." She spoke with a laugh as she waved her cue about slightly.

"Cue." Ace corrected her as he took a small step closer.

The pair had only playing for about half an hour before Odette began to get her confidence back.

"Cue me still calling it a stick thing." Odette looked up at him as she leant against the table.

Ace raised an eyebrow as the smirk only continued to grow.

"Cue me correcting you each time." He retorted back.

"Cue me not giving a shit." She shrugged as she placed her cue down on the table and crossed her arms over her chest.

Ace couldn't help but laugh as he shook his head, walking close to her as he placed his cue down on the table.

"Cue me teaching you not to swear." He replied as his voice seemed to get slightly lower.

Odette looked up at him, their bodies were so close. He was obviously taller than her and clearly much stronger as she knew he was older.

"Cue me saying you've already sworn a lot tonight so I'll call you a hypocrite." She tried to remain confident but something about him just seemed to strip her of all confidence, this man was good.

"Cue me still having to wash your mouth out for such vulgar language." Ace spoke, his voice getting lower and quieter as he leant down to her slightly, their bodies inching closer.

Odette tried to control her breathing. Someone definitely knows what he's doing.

"Cue me surprisingly putting up a fight at the thought of soap in my mouth." She tried to retort, her eyes scanning his face, the small faint scars, the small scattering of stubble from him not shaving in a couple of days.

"Cue me suggesting something else going in that mouth of yours." Ace's husky voice sent a small shiver down her back as she tried not to gasp, barely managing to swallow.

"Cue me-" She paused. "Cue me not knowing how to respond to that."

Ace's smirk returned as his face only seemed to get closer to hers, his hands slowly making their way to her waist as the tips of his fingers seemed to find their way to push her jacket and shirt up the smallest inch as they brushed her bare skin.