{16}

When Yeosang woke up, it was night.

Wooyoung wasn't by his side like he was when Yeosang took a shower and spooned him until the older fell asleep. Yeosang rubbed his puffy eyes, sitting up and yawning before messing his already messy hair.

He saw the clock showing that the time was around 11pm, Yeosang wasn't sure what time was it really since the sight in front of him was still blurry. He knew he wasn't going back to sleep anytime soon, specially because he fell asleep almost 6 hours ago.

Yeosang thought about it a bit. He decided to get tea since it helped him to fall asleep again the last time, so it might help again.

Or maybe that was because he was talking to Jongho. Yeosang wasn't sure. He slowly walked downstairs, being careful not to fall because of darkness and not to wake anyone up.

Getting the familiar box and boiling the water, Yeosang rubbed his puffy eyes again. He sat down on the table and stirred the hot liquid, leaning back in the chair and seeing the door near the backyard he never saw.

It was slightly open, and Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows when he saw it. What was that?

Yeosang was a curious cat, and he definitely just had to go and see what it was. Seems like this house just keep getting bigger and bigger. He slowly pushed the chair back and got up, walking over to that door and opening it slowly.

It revealed a lot of steps and a faint light, and Yeosang heard people talking downstairs.

And of course he just had to check who it was. He slowly walked down, trying not to make any sound and safely arriving at what seemed is the basement. Yeosang walked in and widened his eyes, stopping in tracks when he saw the scene in front of him.

There was the same man who tried running away, tied to the chair and blood all over the floor and his body. He didn't move or do anything, and Yeosang felt shivers coming down his spine.

Minjae was sitting on the chair next to him, tied as well as Jongho, Hongjoong, San and Yunho were around them.

Yeosang immediately realized how all of them were wearing gloves that were bloody, and his heart was racing more and more. He really shouldn't be here at all.

"Cunt. You want me to cut your dick off so you won't be able to rape anyone else?" San's angry voice said between the light pants.

There was a small groan heard, and Yeosang gulped in fear. Should he really be here? He could just go back and drink his tea.

"Not my fault that all of them were sluts. They deserve all of it-"

Minjae was cut off when a smacking sound was heard, and a yelp afterwards. His head went left as Jongho swung his arm and hit him right in the jaw. Yeosang almost gasped as his eyes turned wide. He watched as blood flowed from his nose all the way to his clothes, and the three of them just stood there and watched.

He suddenly tsked before walking a few steps forward and catching Minjae's jaw for him to looking straight in the eyes.

"Say that ever again, and I won't spare you a second anymore." Jongho demanded.

Minjae panted before he let out an evil smile.

"What? That your new toy is a little slut that left my brother after he didn't have any use of him anymore?"

Yeosang felt his blood stop. He knew Minjae was talking about him. Toy? What was that supposed to mean? Jongho stared at him for a few moments before he raised his arm again and hit Minjae right in the chin.

His head went back and a groan escaped his lips. Yunho let out a small chuckle as he brought the cigarette up to his lips, lighting it up with a lighter that was between his bloody gloves. Jongho grabbed Minjae by the hair, making him look him straight in the eyes.