{37}

Jongho clenched his jaw as he stared at Junseo, or Minhyun, should he say.

"Choi Jongho. We finally meet in person again, nephew." Minhyun laughed.

Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows. Nephew? What was going on right now?

He slowly started to connect the dots, letting out a shaky breath as Jongho scoffed as he didn't seem bothered at all.

"Nice to see you again, Lee Minhyun. How have you been so far?" Jongho teased as he tilted his head.

Yeosang noticed the hate between them, and it was obvious there was the tension between the two rich men.

"I've been good. Except now that you killed my other son, you fucking punk." Minhyun shook his head as he walked towards Minwoo's dead body.

"I always knew you are a fucking weak man. Firstly being a fag and having that rat as a boyfriend, and also being addicted." Minhyun tsked.

Yeosang wasn't hurt by that name, but he flinched when the man suddenly hit the dead body. Minwoo's shot head turned to the right as he did that.

"Your brother was always better than you. And it shows, idiot." Minhyun mumbled.

Jongho almost giggled at that as he looked up, connecting their eyes as Yeosang felt shivers running down his body again. He gulped in fear, just wanting to get out of here.

"Does it burn? How does it feel to know that someone you needed the most was killed? Does it fucking feel amazing?!" Jongho suddenly yelled.

Minhyun didn't even flinch. He kept looking at Jongho with that death stare, still not saying anything as Jongho scoffed soon afterwards. How was this man not scared?

"Don't fucking think of me as a weakling, uncle. I'm not like your sons, and thank god i will never be."

Minhyun slowly started to nod, not even blinking as he continued to look at Jongho with those same eyes.

The tension started to grow more and more, and Yeosang could obviously feel the anger and hate also growing.

"And that's exactly the problem. If your father raised you just like I did my sons, you wouldn't be like this. We could've been a successful family! But he decided to screw it up!" Minhyun yelled.

Jongho was unfazed by that as Yeosang once again felt so scared. He gulped in fear of what was about to happen. Jongho's hand found itself on Yeosang's hip, pulling the male behind him as he felt the danger approaching. He took Jongho's jacket and gripped it lightly in fear.

Yeosang hoped everything is going to be okay in the end.

"And who decided to fucking kill my father?! You did, and your sons ended up like that too."

"I told you that all of you are going to pay, and I wasn't kidding the slightest when I said that, motherfucker!" Jongho yelled again.

Minhyun just raised his chin before he nodded. "Then bring it on."

The two of them watched as Minhyun took put a gun that was placed in his pocket, pointing in on the two males, more on Jongho and smirking. Yeosang tried to pull Jongho to stop doing anything before it was too late, but he only got ignored.

Jongho took out his gun too, pointing it to Minhyun and smirking back.

Yeosang felt his heart rapidly fast up in fear, holding Jongho's jacket tighter and trying to hide as he silently prayed for it to finally end completely.

"And I will. I have a chance to end you now, and I won't pass it even if it takes my own life."

Yeosang's breath hitched and eyes widened. "Jongho-"