{11}

Yeosang walked downstairs when it was already almost 2pm, rubbing his eyes and yawning at the feeling of tiredness since he didn't get much sleep after last night. 

Even if he slept for 7 hours, he was still exhausted. He wasn't sure if that was because of the talk Jongho and him had until the sunrise, or just because he was tired. The laughter from the place around the kitchen was heard, and it definitely belonged to Wooyoung. Yeosang just knew it.

"Yah, Yeosang is here!" Mingi pointed a finger at him with a smile.

Wooyoung was sitting at the table with Seonghwa, Mingi and San, as well as some other guy Yeosang has never seen. He knew he was their friend too, so he was relaxed about it. 

"Sang! You're finally awake!" Wooyoung exclaimed as he clapped his hands.

All eyes were suddenly on him. Seonghwa gave him a warm smile and said good evening afterwards.

"Did you sleep well?" Seonghwa asked.

He hummed. "Couldn't sleep last night, so I woke up late. I also had a couple cups of tea that are yours, so I hope you don't mind.."  

Yeosang searched all around the table, but immediately realized how Jongho was nowhere to be seen or heard of. He wondered for a second where did Jongho go since they parted in the morning. 

"Oh, it's alright. Feel free to use it as much as you want. No one is using it except me anyway." Seonghwa smiled.

Yeosang smiled as he sat down between San and Seonghwa as they ate their lunch and talked a bit.

"Right." Mingi cleared his throat, sliding his arm around the shoulders where the male next to him was sitting.

Yeosang didn't know who it was, but he gave off the vibe of a golden retriver. He seemed nice despite looking like a badass lowkey.

"This is Yunho, my best friend and the guy I was talking about!" Mingi smiled as he squished their cheeks together.

The male smiled as he pulled Mingi even closer, shaking his head. Yeosang had to admit he was also pretty handsome. He was just attractive like all of them there. 

"No need to flex that much, Gi." He giggled.

Yunho then turned to him. "Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Yunho, but you already know that."

Yeosang smiled. "I'm Yeosang. Nice to meet you too."

All of them mostly talked as Yeosang joined the lunch, eating bulgogi someone made. It was good as he kept quiet as something was on his mind. Apart from maids and some butlers there, Yeosang realized that Jongho was no where in sight.

4 members of Horizon were there, and as much as he knows, there are 6 main people. Yeosang wasn't sure if he should even ask where he was. He didn't even know why was he so curious, but there is just something that made Yeosang want to know.

"Yeosangie, is everything okay?" Seonghwa's soft voice asked.

The male was taken off guard, turning his head to the older and letting out a small hum in confusion.

"Oh, yeah. Everything is okay." Yeosang nodded.

"Really?" Seonghwa asked like he knew he wasn't 100% sure.

Yeosang bit inside of his cheek. He wasn't sure if he should ask him or not, since it might seem strange.

"Do you know where Jongho is?.." He mumbled.

All eyes were suddenly on him when he said that like he said the most insulting thing ever, and Yeosang just ignored that fact as he stared at Seonghwa.