{36}

Tears were rolling down Yeosang's cheeks as Minwoo held him by the jaw and kept his lips onto Yeosang's.

It was obvious he was drunk as well as drugged. Yeosang could smell from his mouth because he was close, and his giggly attitude just confirmed it. He never wanted to kiss him back, but since he was still tied onto the block with a rope, Yeosang had no choice.

Wooyoung was again losing consciousness beside him because of all the hits and punches that he got. Since he was also tied up, Yeosang doesn't know how to even get away from it to help him. He didn't even know how to deal with everything himself.

He didn't know where the two men that were hitting and punching them were, probably guarding with other people so no one realizes where they are kept.

Even if the abandoned factory was outside the city, Yeosang knew there had to be someone who knows about this factory. Since it basically just a building without anything else than just a base that was a brick and nothing else, Yeosang knew it was near the some kind of highway.

He was so exhausted and he felt so hungry since he has been starving for days. Minwoo just kept laughing and occasionally placing punches on his body too.

Like the punches from Junseo's people weren't already enough for both Yeosang and Wooyoung. Yeosang hoped that Jongho is still searching for him. He wanted to hug him so bad and just feel safe.

Minwoo suddenly pulled back, looking more annoyed than he ever did. Yeosang shivered.

"Kiss me back, you useless whore." Minwoo spat out.

Yeosang whimpered as he kissed him again with more force, but he never actually kissed Minwoo back. He continued to cry, sobbing and silently begging him to stop. Yeosang kept his lips pressed in a line as Minwoo again pulled back.

And a second later, he pulled his arm back and slapped him on the cheek.

Yeosang whimpered at the light pain since he already had multiple bruises on his face as his head was turned right, but he was soon forced to look at Minwoo again.

"You fucking kiss me back, or I'll cut your head off." Minwoo threatened.

Yeosang cried harder and harder. He wanted to say so many things to Minwoo, but nothing actually came out. Minwoo gripped his hair and started to lean in again when Yeosang saw the gun being slowly placed on Minwoo's temple.

"Shhh.." The person hushed.

His eyes immediately shot wide. Yeosang suddenly felt such a relief as Minwoo stopped his actions.

It was Jongho.

San was behind him also holding the gun that was pointed at Minwoo, but he was looking at Wooyoung with such a concern in his eyes.

Yeosang felt like Jongho heard his thoughts. He prayed for him to save him so much, and Jongho is finally here. They were wearing the mask over his face, but it was obvious that Jongho was smirking when he saw Minwoo's face.

"Stay quiet." San mumbled.

Minwoo sighed, but that sigh was the unserious one. It was like he wasn't taking San seriously.

He chuckled before he suddenly turned around and punched San in the face. Yeosang gasped lightly as the male moved his jaw left and right. Before San could even hit him back, Jongho swung his arm back and hit Minwoo in the jaw.

The male grumbled as he moved a few steps back, but Jongho again swung his other arm and punched him in the jaw on the other side. Jongho pushed him back and made Minwoo fall down on the floor with a groan.