{20}

The fucking alarm was the first thing heard in the morning.

Yeosang let out a muffled groan as he woke up. The sun was already out, and it was light as hell, and that's exactly what Yeosang needed for the day when he was working the 1st shift. He buried his face deeper into the warm pillow. It was so warm and it smelled amazing, just like a summer heat even if it was middle of the winter.

Yeosang relaxed again, almost falling asleep as someone stroked his hair softly. It felt super nice after so long.

Wait, someone is playing with his hair!

Yeosang shot his eyes open, moving away and relaxing when he saw Jongho lying next to him. He was lying sideways with his arm propped to hold his head and other one messing with Yeosang's hair.

The realization hit him in the face when he saw that he was actually burying his face into Jongho's chest, and not a pillow. How is it so comfy?

"Holy shit, I'm sorry!" He exclaimed.

Jongho furrowed his eyebrows. "What?"

"I didn't mean to do that, I was just asleep and I didn't know-" Yeosang rambled.

"Shut your mouth before I shut it." Jongho demanded.

Yeosang immediately went quiet. He let out a small sulk before he lied down next to him again.

"Why are you apologizing? It's not like you slept on me the whole night. Mind you, it's not the first time we cuddled." Jongho said.

Okay, he had a point there.

But it was just so embarrassing for Yeosang to think of it like that. How could he be such an idiot and forget about Jongho sleeping in the same bed as him?

"I just.. I thought you would push me away."

Yeosang bit the inside of his cheek as he watched Jongho furrow his eyebrows again before he let out a sigh. Jongho stared at him for a few seconds before he got up a bit and started leaning over to Yeosang.

The male's breath hitched when he did that, not even blinking as he straddled Yeosang's thighs and started leaning closer. Yeosang immediately leaned back, cursing under his breath when he realized he was stuck in Jongho's trap. The male placed his hands on each side of Yeosang's head, still leaning closer.

"Yeosang, I let you sleep with me second time already and I always kiss you. Why in the world would I ever push you away?"

He wasn't sure what to answer on that, specially since he wasn't sure why was he even thinking about that. Everything Jongho said was the truth.

"I don't know, I just thought of it like that."

Jongho stared at him before humming. He leaned down, pressing a quick kiss to Yeosang's cheek before parting.

"It's alright. Don't think of it like that."

Yeosang bit his lip as he thought about what he just said. He doesn't know why, but every time Jongho comforts him, it works immediately. Even if it was still early in the morning, Yeosang allowed himself to be a little selfish and puckered his lips, ordering kisses from Jongho.

He chuckled. "So cute."

He gladly gave them, pressing their lips together and kissing Yeosang slowly. Jongho still held him close, not caring about the way he didn't even brush his teeth and the way he looks like a racoon due to the deep sleep and messy hair.

And that suddenly reminded Yeosang : the job.

He quickly pushed Jongho away, gasping and widening his eyes in shock.