{1}

Looking down to his bruised hands, Yeosang closed his already tired eyes and tried not to fall asleep.

He hates his life. He wanted to end all of this so badly. 

A sigh once again left his mouth. He felt so tired and dehydrated, and an hour only left until his shift was over. Working in the small grocery store which barely pays for his rent, Yeosang's life is officially falling apart.

He looked down to his forearm that was wrapped in a band aid. It didn't hurt physically anymore, but it did mentally whenever he remembered.

He really can't have a normal life, can he?

First his parents dying in the car crash when he was 16 and leaving him with his grandma, no money, no food and his 'boyfriend' who is now even hitting him for 'disobeying' him.

Minwoo was a normal person in the beginning, but ever since he lost his job and turned on gambling almost 2 years ago, it turned bad. But it went downhill even more when he started hitting Yeosang and calling him names.

Yeosang hates him, but he can't leave. He would end up dead if he leaves Minwoo.

He will find him himself, or hire people despite being 'broke' like he said. But Minwoo always had money for cigarettes and alcohol, but mostly on drugs. Yeosang barely has friends too, except for Wooyoung who was always there ever since middle school.

He has a special relationship with Wooyoung. Yeosang loves him with his whole heart despite being just friends. But seems like he really doesn't deserve love of any kind.

"Hey boy, are you going to let me pay or are you just going to continue sleeping? Want me to call your boss?!"

Yeosang immediately lifted his head up from his lap, totally forgetting that he was on the work. Problems with his boss are the least thing he wants now. Like he doesn't have enough problems already.

"N-no, I'm sorry." He replied to a girl that looks like around 18 years old, but her tone of voice and the way she dresses sounded like she was just spoiled.

"Yeah, you better be. I'm late to a party thanks to you." She rolled her eyes.

And it took Yeosang all his energy not to slap that annoying fake bitch.

"I'm sorry again. It's 32,870 won." He said as he gave the woman back the bottle.

"Yeah, whatever." The bitch mumbled as she threw the money on him.

Yeosang felt his blood boil as she just turned around and left the store without even saying goodbye. With one sigh again to calm himself down, he squatted down to pick up the coins that fell on the floor.

The bell ringed again, signaling that a person came in the store again and Yeosang just had no energy to greet anyone anymore. He placed the money in the bank in annoyance. That bitch just had to ruin the rest of his already bad day, she just had to make him annoyed.

Yeosang hit his hand harder and harder each time he placed the money in. If he couldn't break the plate full of his emotions that were placed on top of it, he can at least break his hand instead-

"Excuse me, can I pay for this?" The soft, but deep voice asked.

Yeosang immediately lifted his head up, stopping the harsh movements and looking up to the person. He felt his breath stop when he saw the male that looked literally gorgeous.

The man had a long dark hair that fell over his darkish eyes while he wore a suit and a white shirt. He looked so expensive and gave that 'don't fuck with me' vibe as he looked at Yeosang with those piercing eyes.