{41}

[Smut scene ahead] (Again  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

► ► ► ► ►

Jongho was finally back from the hospital.

His arm was still injured and he still had to take vitamins and avoid doing any hard physical activity, and Yeosang being by his side, it's impossible that he will even walk let alone do anything else.

Yeosang agreed to move back in with Horizon like Wooyoung did, so he went back to their apartment and took his stuff with a help from a few maids.

Even if it was fun living with Wooyoung, he knew that if he lives with Jongho, they will be safe and it will improve their relationship. So he decided to move back in Jongho's mansion, and today is the first day of him being back.

Yeosang gasped suddenly as he opened the door of the mansion and saw Snuggles literally sitting in front and waving his tail like he knew Yeosang is coming.

"Baby!" He exclaimed as he leaned down to take the kitten in his arms.

Snuggles meowed loudly as he waved his tail harder and made himself comfy in Yeosang's arms as the male lifted him up, clearly missing him so much.

"You grew up so much from the last time i saw you!" Yeosang cooed as he gave him a kiss.

Snuggles purred in response, waving his tail even more and getting a chuckle out of Yeosang.

"You're so cute." He mumbled as he continued to stroke his fur.

Snuggles started to shift in his arms and made Yeosang let him down, he meowed as he signaled for Yeosang to follow him and turned to look if he is following or not.

"Where are you taking me?" Yeosang smiled as he walked.

He was standing in the living room as he watched Snuggles who took a small mouse toy and placed in front of Yeosang.

"You want me to play with you?" He asked.

Snuggles just waved his tail and patiently waited for him to throw the animal. Yeosang shook his head before he did that, smiling as he watched as the cat ran after it. He continued to play with him and totally forgot about the fact he was supposed to be taking care of his stuff and clothes.

"Seonghwa hyung took a good care of you while I was away, huh?" Yeosang asked as he stroked his fur again.

He eventually grew tired of running after the toy and just lied down in front of Yeosang to cuddle him. Snuggles moved closer to him, pushing his face against Yeosang's like he was giving him a kiss. The male cooed at that as the cat cuddled to his chest afterwards.

"You missed me, huh? You're the cutest.." Yeosang mumbled.

They cuddled a bit as Yeosang continued to lay down on the floor and cuddle with Snuggles. That cat really lived to it's name.

"You guys are so cute." Seonghwa chuckled suddenly as he started walking towards them.

Yeosang smiled as he placed his cheek lightly against the cat's fur as he hit him in the face lightly with his happy little tail moving. Seonghwa kneeled down and petted Snuggles too, smiling at his cuteness.

"You missed him so much, huh?" Seonghwa mumbled as the cat purred.

Yeosang chuckled. Who doesn't like cats? Specially when they are cuddly?

"Oh yeah, I came to tell you that Jongho wants to see you. He is in his office." Seonghwa raised his head up.

Yeosang nodded. "I hope he isn't working. I'll pull him by the ears if he is when he is supposed to be resting."