{32}

Yunho bit his lower lip as his fingers ran over the keyboard of the laptop in the black, silent room.

He viewed the map of the city, humming in understanding when he saw where was Junseo's mansion. Yunho was buried in the work of trying to understand where they can break in and steal every part of jewelry or anything important but money worthy.

He sighed as he moved the view to the back door, rubbing his face with his palm as he thought over it again. Yunho was so buried in his work that he did not even hear the door of his room open.

He jumped when he felt arms placing themselves on his shoulders. Yunho looked up and relaxed when he saw Mingi.

"It's just me.." The orange haired male smiled.

That made Yunho smile too.

Their relationship has changed so much ever since they decided to try it out and be an actual boyfriends. Mingi more often smiled and kept being close to Yunho, occasionally giving him hugs and holding his hand.

"Hey." Yunho said.

Mingi smiled. "Hey. Whatcha doing?"

"Just looking something about Junseo's mansion. What are you doing?"

Mingi hummed as he leaned over the chair and wrapped his arms over Yunho's shoulders. He pressed his cheek against the upper part of Yunho's head. He pressed a kiss onto Yunho's head before pressing his cheek against his hair.

"Just wanted to see what you were doing and if you need anything."

There was a small silence as Mingi thought over if the kiss was actually a good idea.

"Is that okay?"

Yunho smiled as he looked at Mingi. He leaned over and pressed a kiss onto the male's cheek lightly.

"It's okay, I promise. And I'm fine, thank you."

Mingi would usually kiss Yunho on the cheek or forehead before their argument, but now, he asks if that was okay with everything he does. Yunho rubbed his hand over Mingi's upper arm as he leaned back into his chair, now looking up to him again and pressing a kiss onto his jaw.

"How do you feel about everything?" Yunho asked.

Mingi stayed quiet for a few moments, thinking about everything that has been happening.

Yunho being his now boyfriend made him feel amazing, but knowing that he is doing this because Yunho was still figuring his feelings out made him feel a bit upset. It was strange, but Mingi doesn't want to change it for anything.

"To be honest, it still feels weird to call you my boyfriend. But I don't want to change it and just let it stay the way it is right now." Mingi mumbled.

Yunho giggled. "Definitely."

Mingi smiled before he pressed his cheek against Yunho's hair again. The older slowly shook off Mingi's arms over his shoulders as he turned around in his chair.

"Can I hug you?" Yunho asked.

And who was Mingi to say no? He moved closer to Yunho, standing in front of him and making him wrap his arms around Mingi's waist. He ran his fingers through Yunho's hair as he hugged him, holding his head into Mingi's soft tummy.

"Thank you for giving me a chance.." Yunho mumbled.

Mingi smiled as he looked up to him, making the younger tuck the string of his hair behind his ear.

"I would always give you a chance."

Their eyes connected and Mingi felt his heart fast up. Yunho's breath hitched as he looked up to Mingi's lips.