{31}

Wooyoung pouted as he threw himself on Yeosang who was lying down on the bed in his room.

The male let out a choked groan, hitting Wooyoung on the back and trying to push him away.

"Damn you, hoe! You are choking me!" Yeosang exclaimed as he tried pushing  Wooyoung away.

The male whined. "I miss my Sanni."

Yeosang rolled his eyes. It's obvious he wants San back even if a week didn't even pass of them being separated.

"Then go back to him. I bet he wants you back too."

Wooyoung sighed. "Bet. I just keep annoying him."

Yeosang rubbed his tummy when Woo turned around and lied on his back. He looked up to the celling and placed his arm under his head.

"No, I actually think he likes you back. San might look annoyed whenever you kiss or hug him, but I think he likes it deep inside."

Wooyoung shrugged. "I'm not sure, but I really want to kiss him so badly."

Yeosang smiled. "You're in love."

Wooyoung kept quiet a bit before he hummed. It was obvious he was in love with San.

"Who wouldn't be? He is so fucking hot and is kind to everyone except me because I kept annoying him. I wanted to date him so badly, but now it seems it won't be it."

Yeosang laughed, turning to the side and running his fingers through his black hair.

"It will be fine, I know."

Wooyoung hummed as he turned to look at him again.

"You and Jongho?"

Yeosang bit the inside of his cheek. He didn't tell him about that he saw Jongho the other day at work.

"I saw him a few days ago. He wanted to talk."

Wooyoung shifted. "And?"

Yeosang sighed before he explained how everything happened. Wooyoung carefully listened to everything he was saying, occasionally furrowing his eyebrows.

"And he thinks he still has a chance to be with you? After all that?"

Yeosang sighed. "I don't know. He looks like he is truly sorry for it, but I really can't explain what I feel."

Wooyoung placed his head onto Yeosang's shoulder, draping his arm over his waist as they cuddled.

"I get it, but you guys are definitely made for each other. Surprise how you haven't fucked him yet."

"Well, about that.." Yeosang trailed off.

Wooyoung sat up and gasped. He hit Yeosang in the shoulder and continued staring at the blonde as he rubbed it.

"What-"

"You hoe! You fucked with Jongho and didn't tell me anything about it?! I feel robbed!" Wooyoung whined.

Yeosang widened his eyes as he hit him back in the shoulder.

"Bitch, do I ask for details when you fuck with someone?!"

Wooyoung pouted as he rubbed the place where he got hit. "No..."

"Then? Don't expect me to tell you."

Wooyoung rolled his eyes as he lied down next to Yeosang again.

"Was he at least good?" He teased again.

Yeosang hummed, remembering everything what happened that night.

"He was amazing, holy shit."

Wooyoung chuckled a bit before the silence occurred again. They cuddled a bit more before Wooyoung spoke again.