{29}

San yawned as he started to turn the keychain around his finger as he walked out of his room downstairs.

It was awfully quiet ever since Wooyoung and Yeosang left. The mornings weren't the same, and the house seemed so empty. Jongho was buried in his work to forget about Yeosang a bit, making all of them work even harder and harder.

They didn't have much sleep, mainly Jongho being the one who was having sleepless nights even if Seonghwa tried to force him to go to sleep. San didn't really have much time to think of it, but he did have to admit it felt so weird to be finally alone.

Wooyoung had that impact on San that made him so frustrated because he couldn't stop thinking about him.

Why the hell is Wooyoung so special to San, and not anyone else?

San shook his head left and right, looking down to his feet and stopping when he saw something shiny and black on the floor. He furrowed his eyebrows as he stopped in front of it. San crouched down, taking it in his hand and seeing that familiar bracelet.

"What the hell?" He mumbled.

It was the same bracelet Wooyoung always wore. It must have fallen from his wrist when he was hitting San in the back as he carried him. It was tiny and black with a tiny star on it like a pedant, San knew it very well.

How didn't anyone notice it?.. He thought.

He looked around before he looked down to the bracelet again, rubbing that star on it as he bit his lip. And San hated to admit it, but Wooyoung not being around to bother made everything different and very weird.

He really hated to admit it, but..

San missed Wooyoung.

He missed his dirty jokes and the affection San thought he never needed, and all of it was making him so confused about his own feelings.

Does he like Wooyoung? This is clearly something a person who has a crush on someone would feel.

San missed Wooyoung's loud laugh and his kisses and hugs. Even if he basically didn't even hug him back, San missed all of that. Even if he hated those kisses, San missed them.

San gulped, looking at that bracelet before he placed it on his wrist. Wooyoung might not be there anymore  but a part of him is still here, with San.

San realized that bracelet must have been very important to Wooyoung since he wore it all the time, but now that he lost it.. San will take care of it until he sees Woo again. Maybe that could ease his feelings about it a bit.

I promise I'll keep a good care of it.

San thought like Wooyoung was right here with him, starting to walk downstairs again.

 ► ► ► ► ►

A groan escaped Jongho's lips again. It was probably 28393738738383th time he has done it, but he didn't care now.

"Jongho, you need to focus. You can't just let it go like that." Hongjoong said.

Seonghwa hummed. "Yeah, it's not a good id-"

"I really don't give a fuck anymore." Jongho said as he looked up to the celling, resting his neck on the chair.

Mingi sighed. "I know you miss him, but you can't give up from this. We planned it for months, and you want to give it up now?"

Jongho stayed quiet, now straightening his neck and looking at everyone there. He knew they can't give up, but all of this just made Jongho feel exhausted and not interested. Yeosang doesn't want to forgive him. It's just so obvious.