10. save them

"Why are you so stupid Michael?!" I whisper to myself.

I dig through my pockets looking for my keys and unlocking the door to Freddy's. I lock the door frantically trying to walk back to the security office quickly.

I walked past the main stage to reveal all the animatronics had left the stage. I started walking slower, hoping they wouldn't hear me walking around. I was trying to look around as best as I could.

Suddenly, someone grabs my shoulders causing me to scream.

"Hey hey, are you okay?" Michael asks, noticing my frightened state. Relief hit me once I saw it was him.

"Yeah... Yeah, I'm fine," I say out of breath, rubbing my temples. "Why are you here without me?! You could've gotten hurt!"

"I didn't want you to worry about it. You seemed really upset earlier."

"Well, I'm worried now!" I whisper-yell. "We need to get back to the office."

"You're right. Come on let's go." He says, leading the way.

As we walk down the hallway, we notice Foxy and Bonnie standing in the hallway. We stood completely still so as to not draw attention to ourselves.

"Mike... What do we do?" I whisper. If we made even the smallest bit of noise, they could hear us.

"I... I don't know." He admits, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

We stand there for a moment, left to our own thoughts. That's when an idea hit me.

"You know, I might have an idea that might just be stupid enough to work," I say, breaking the silence between us.

"Well, what is it, superstar?" He chuckles lightly trying to relieve some of the stress.

"What if we crawled through the vents?" I ask, hoping it wasn't a stupid idea.

"That might be a good idea, but what if something was in the vents? We probably wouldn't know until we were in there." He asks, not sure about the idea.

"We could find the animatronics that goes in the vents before we go in," I suggest, shrugging. He thinks for a second before responding.

"Balloon Boy goes in the left vent, so that would be one less animatronic that could possibly kill us. The worst he could do is steal the batteries from my flashlight, and we have another flashlight in the office."

"Right, and the only other animatronics that go into the left vent are the new Chica and the old Bonnie. And we just saw Bonnie in the hallway" I say, thinking out loud.

"She's probably in one of the party rooms,"  He says. It was true, we hadn't seen Chica.

"Yeah, but Foxy and Bonnie are still in the hall so we can't look," I say. It was a really tricky situation for us. "We're just gonna have to go for it."

"Okay, okay," He says, taking a deep breath. "We're gonna have to go into party room 1... That's where the left vent is."

"Shit. And you're telling me there's no other way to get to the office?" I say, looking around.

"Nope."

"If we can run fast enough, maybe they won't notice," I say, trying to reassure us.

"Hopefully you're right, but we just have to go for it." He says, looking into my eyes.

"I know," I say.

We start sneaking into the hallway as quietly as we can, looking for Party Room 1. Once we find it, we quickly shut the door behind us.