| 011 |

(No more hiccups :)

Punz left early this morning for football practice, meaning it's only me in the dorm.

Last night was amazing. I mean the good parts of last night.

Is it bad I want it to happen again?

There's a sudden loud knock on the door as I'm packing my laptop into my backpack.

"Coming just— give me a minute," I say, slipping my bag over my shoulder.

Who could possibly be at my door? If so why?

I walk to the door putting my hand in the handle but not moving it.

What if it's Leo?

No your being ridiculous...

I open the door and I'm met with a familiar face.

"Daniel? Why are you—"

"Good, you're ready. Let's go" he says quickly.

"What? Wait—"

"I'm not letting you walk alone, I'm walking you to school I have to— I have to—" he takes a deep breath, "Please George. You have to come with me"

He's never been like this. Nice like this. I knew he never actually truly hated me. He was one of Leo's friends that actually looked at me like a person.

But it's weird for him to be showing up at my door to walk me to school?

"You won't try to hurt me?" I ask, "Is this just one of those plans again?"

"No George I swear on my life I would never," he says quickly, "just— they can't see me here so we need to go"

"Daniel it's too early—"

"Then where are your friends? I'll take you to them" he says desperately.

The one thing that I need right now is for all of them to see Daniel walking with me.

That's a fight and a couple of suspensions just waiting to happen.

But if he really insists on walking me...

"Football..." I say, closing the door behind me as I step into the hallway.

"Come," he says.

I follow him down the hallway as he looks around frantically.

I still don't know what his problem is. Leo would beat his ass if he finds out Daniel is talking to me right now.

Especially if Daniel's protecting me from something. Or someone?

He keeps this up until we're outside, then he starts to walk beside me.

It's quiet and the whole time he looks like a scared dog watching for any kind of danger. It's honest kind of funny— but worrying at the same time.

We make our way towards the building, students either going to the school building or sitting on the front lawn for the next hour.

He leads me to the football field as he looks behind us, making sure nobody followed.

I stop in my tracks as I look at Daniel. He stops too, coming in front of me as he stands there.

"Dan your scaring me..." I say, "Does this have to do with Leo?"

He looks at me and sighs, running a hand through his hair as he looks around one last time.

"You stay away from him okay?" He says.