| 008 |

I've been texting Devon all night. He's actually quite funny.

We have a lot in common, especially the getting high every once in a while part.

But I don't get high with people unless their name starts with C and ends in a Y.

It's now the morning, and I plan on going back to my dorm tonight.

I decided to skip school today and just wander around the campus for a while.

I walk around the school and the dorms for a bit before walking down to the beach near the party house.

It's now one of my favourite spots on campus. It's so calming to watch the sun go down, and to watch the waves crash against the small rocks.

It's even better to find seashells and collect a bunch of them.

I think back to last night as I walk the shoreline of the beach.

I can't believe that clay is actually famous. Also, the fact he's put up with being faceless for around two years now?

I looked him on up YouTube and Twitter this morning, to find that I'm trending on Twitter.

Well.. Ray is. People are super nice, but they're also sort of mean.

If I'm getting small amounts of hate just for saying hi and answering a few questions, then I couldn't imagine what Clay gets on a daily.

He also said he didn't talk much about it since he feels weird talking to people about him being famous. For playing a video game.

He said that I could ask a couple of questions, but some he just won't answer because he doesn't want to.

I mean understand why. To him, it feels as if he's bragging about it.

One question I did ask is why he's even in school if he has that much money.

He said that money doesn't make you smart, school does. And what he's doing now he won't do for his whole life.

He doesn't want to be sixty and playing some block game for fourteen-year-olds.

He wants to get a good education and get a good job.

My phone dings as I pull it out from my pocket.

ClAy
-Georgeeeee. Where are you? You're not in maths and Karl said he hasn't seen you around all day.

Another notification.

ClAy
-Georgie poooo. I miss you🥺😍

ClAy
-My god, I'm so sorry sap stole my phone.

1 new notification from sap.

Sap
-No I don't he's a liar. He missed his Georgie poo😢

Guess Sapnap still can't take a hint. I roll my eyes as I respond back to Clay.

-I'm at the party house because I wanted to skip. Come get high wit me.

ClAy
-omw

I giggle and put my phone in my pocket, then continue to walk to the beach.

A few minutes later I see clay running down from the path in the trees.

"Took you a while!" I say.

He pants while he runs over, collapsing onto the sand near me. He looks up at the sky as his chest moves rapidly up and down.

"I- ran.. here," he says out of breath.

"Can you stand?" I ask.

He breathes fast as he lets out an annoyed groan.