| 022 |

Tw: a bit of nsfw?????? 👀

We never ended up going to the museum. Now we're all inside just doing our own thing.

Punz, Finn, and Karl are still outside in the hot tub. Sapnap, Clay, and Jack are in the kitchen drinking a little bit and watching a football game on someone's laptop.

Tara, Emma, and I are in the living room on separate couches as we talk.

The TV is playing Grey's Anatomy in the background because Emma put it on.

She's been obsessing over some dr Mc-Steamy guy. I don't understand the show but at least there's something in the background so it's not weird if it gets quiet.

"When is Clay gonna go back on the internet?" Emma asks.

"After the trip hopefully? He hasn't really talked about it." I say, "he's just gonna let it happen if it happens."

Tara nods, "kinda cool how he's a famous YouTuber guy."

I shrug, "he said he wants to do football full-time. This is just something he does in his leisure time I guess."

"Leisure time?" Emma laughs, "Nice way to spend leisure time."

We all laugh.

"So Tara." Emma smiles and looks at her, "any certain people you have taken an interest in over these past days?"

Tara raises an eyebrow, "Whatever you two think you're catching on— there's nothing to catch on because if you try to you'll fall."

"Hmmm," I smile, "not even a certain 6ft blonde guy who goes by punzzzzz?"

She smiles but she rolls her eyes, "I have no clue what you're talking about.."

We both look at her until she caves in.

"Okay fine—" she huffs, "he's cute. Flirty. But he lives in a different country."

"Yes... but weren't you moving to America for senior year anyway? Even though it's first semester I'm sure they'll still take international students for senior year."

"Even if they did it's stupid. I'd be leaving Jack and my friends for a boy." She says.

"Not you wouldn't," Emma shakes her head, "we're your friends, especially George. And it's not for some boy. It's punz. Also, you've always wanted to move there so I've heard."

She sighs, "I'll think about it. I just don't want him to waste his time."

"Whatever you want do it. Don't wait around for some guy," I say, trying my best to persuade her to ask him out if she gets the chance. But also trying to keep it serious.

"You guys are too good at convincing people. I think it's a problem." Tara says, crossing her legs on the couch.

"George, how do you feel about the wedding tomorrow?" Emma asks as she turns her attention to me.

I shrug, "excited. Scared. But at least I'll have everyone there if I need anything— god forbid."

"I can't wait to see Hero and Charlie again." Tara smiles, "Love Hero"

"You love my siblings more than your own it's kinda scary," I say jokingly.

"It's true," she shrugs, "Cara's a bitch and a suck-up. And she's older than me."

"I hate whiney older siblings." Emma groans, "Mine thinks he's the pride and joy just because he moved out and got a girlfriend."

"Older siblings are my biggest ick." Tara claims, "They give me a rash in places you don't wanna know."