| 027 |

Tw: sexual assault

I make my way down the hall, fiddling with my keys in my hand.

I just left the field as the game started. Clay is sitting with Karl and all of our other friends who watch their games.

I decided to leave and spend time to myself. To be completely honest I'm still accepting the fact my parents hate me.

I put my keys in the door handle, turning them to unlock my door but the keys are knocked out of my hand.

They fall to the floor and I get pushed against the wall.

I look up to see Leo, his hand on my neck choking me whilst his other hand is other places.

"S-stop!" I yell as tears cloud my vision, "Please don't hurt me! I've been good I'm s-sorry."

"I missed this," he says, "god I've missed you."

He leans down and begins kissing my neck as he holds me in place against the wall.

All of a sudden Leo gets thrown off of me, I sink to the floor as I close my eyes and hide my face.

"Get the fuck off of him motherfucker!" Devon shouts as Leo runs off.

I feel a hand on my knee to which I flinch away from.

"Hey— it's okay I'm here." He says softly, "Can I help you up?"

I open my eyes and look at him. Devon. He looks back at me with a sympathetic expression.

"I'm just trying to help—" he puts a hand on mine and I let out a sob.

"Don't hurt me—" I cry, "I've been good I'm sorry—"

"I'm not going to hurt you George I just need to help you inside or he'll come back." He sighs, "Please George— I have to call Clay to come get you."

I shake my head rapidly, "Don't call Clay— he'll be mad I let him touch me.."

"You didn't George, you didn't let him. Now let me help you or I'll never be able to forgive myself for letting this happen."

He takes my hand to which I allow him. He helps me up and brings me inside my dorm.

He takes the keys from off of the floor and closes my door softly, locking it.

My hands begin to shake as I realized what had just happened. Leo touched me.

I need clay I need clay. I need clay.

I need someone to hold me to comfort me. I need clay.

Clays not here.

I let out a sob as I look at Devon, "I-i need you to hold me."

He furrows his eyebrows, "what?"

"H-hold me until Clay gets here please—" I cry, "I need—"

I feel arms wrap around me, pulling me into his chest as I sob. He holds me tight, comforting me.

"You're okay." He whispers, resting his head on mine, "I'm sorry I could've stopped him. But when I came here to make sure he wasn't— that he wasn't already here."

"H-he touched me." I cry into his chest, "Clay said he wouldn't- hurt me again."

"And he was right George... he will never hurt you again." Devon rubs my back as he holds me, "I'm sorry I wasn't here in time."

After a couple of minutes. A couple minutes of standing there as he hugs me. I moved to sit in my bed and he sits at Punz's desk in his chair.

"I'm going to call Clay," he says as he takes his phone out.