4. At Jeon's house🙂

Tae- I WILL NEVER MARRY THIS AHJUSHII
Jk- I WILL NEVER MARRY THIS BRAT.

Both looked at each other with anger filled eyes.

NJ excused themselves and took Jk at a corner.

Jk- Appa how can you decide to marry me that stupid girl.

NJ- How can you say that she is stupid. By looking at her, I can say that she is perfect for you.

Jk- Appa you don't know anything about her. She's not the way she looks. She is a total brat.

NJ- And how do you know about her?

Jk- Cuz she is my student at college. And she totally doesn't fits your choice. I am telling you Appa, she will never listen to us and will do only what she wants.

NJ- But you know how to control such girls. I have taught you very well son. Jin was also like her but now you can see your Eomma. She only listens to what I say. So it's better you agree to this marriage.

Jk- But Appa, why you want me only to marry her? Yoongi hyung is also there.

NJ- I don't have any hopes from Yoongi. He is just like your Eomma. Who knows someday he will leave us just to live with his wife. So I decided to marry you with her.

Jk- Still I don't get it Appa why only her? Aren't there other girls? She is even too much younger then me.

NJ- That's what I am saying. If she will be married to you at young age then she will learn to follow what you say. Otherwise as she grew up, she will get to know about the world. She won't listen to you and you have to be in her control. Listen to me son, I only want your good. I don't know what you saw in her which made you this angry, but from what I saw today, she is worth to be Jeon's daughter-in-law.

Jk's POV.

You don't know Appa ye sati savitri ke piche modern Poo bhi chipi hai. When you will come to know about her truth, I bet you yourself will throw her out of the house.

NJ- So what you decided son?

Jk- I will agree with you Appa, cuz you are always right.

Even though Jk wasn't ready for this marriage but he agreed for his Appa's sake.

On the other hand.

Tae- Dad what that Mr Jeon was saying? I will never marry to his son.

Mr Kim- What happened Princess? Why are you saying like that?

Tae- Dada you don't know anything. He is our professor in college and his thinking is too old school. He judged me and Jiminaa by our clothes. I don't like him.

Mr Kim- It's nothing like that Princess. He is professor in college and you know na professor's have to be strict with their students. And they don't have any problem with anyone's clothes it's just they prefer sarees and salwar suit more and it's good btw. Girls shouldn't wear short clothes more. It's not good for their safety. I never stopped you from wearing such clothes cuz my father's heart never allowed me to stop you from doing whatever you like, but at one point of time you have to listen to your husband after marriage. If he doesn't like anything then you should avoid it.

Tae's eyes turned glossy listening Mr Kim's words. She never thought her dada ever had problem with her dressing style.

Mr Kim cupped Tae's cheeks and made her look at him.

Mr Kim- Trust me Princess, I will never think bad for you. The only thing I want for you is happiness and I can assure you Jeons will only bring happiness in your life.