18. Trip to Paris🥰

Taekook are on their way to Paris. Soon their plane is gonna land. Tae is really excited to visit Paris, her dream destination.

Within an hour, their plane landed and now they are going to the hotel where there stay is already planned by YG. They reached the hotel. Jk took out their bags and walked inside the hotel with Tae. He did all the formalities at the receptionist and went inside their room.

As soon as Tae entered, she throwed her sandals here and there and jumped on the bed.

Tae- Yeahhh. Finally I am out of the hell. Now say bye to sarees for few days. (said in excited tone)

Jk- Is my house hell to you, huh? (asked sternly)

Tae- Yeah, afterall it took away all my freedom.

Jk- You won't even get one which you are getting now if you continue to be a brat. Get up and keep you sandals on their place.

Tae let out a sigh and placed her sandals properly at it's place and turned to look at Jk.

Tae- I am hungry.

Jk- So what should I do?

Tae- Take me to food shop, what else? Or you wanna cook?

Jk- No thanks, I better not waste my energy in cooking for you. Get freshen up, then we will go.

Tae took her clothes and went inside the bathroom. Meanwhile Jk booked a table in a nearby restaurant with the help of hotel manager.

After 15 min, Tae came out wearing this

Tae- Come on let's go. I am ready.

Jk- I told you to wear suit, right? Then why did you wear jeans?

Tae- Please Jungkook, I am already listening to you by not wearing short clothes. But atleast let me wear jeans. Everytime I am listening to you. Atleast listen to me once and it's not at all skin showing.

Jk- Okay. But don't forget it's Jungkookshii not just Jungkook.

Tae- Yeah, yeah whatever Jungkookshii. (said teasingly)

Jk too got freshen up and changed his  dress. He tied his hairs in a pony tail.

 He tied his hairs in a pony tail