37. Tough situation 😞

We are a family of 200 now 🥳🥳. It's not even two days and you all made it to 200. I must say this story is really catching my readers attention. So enjoy your update and drop your views in comment box.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It's already afternoon now, but Tae hasn't regained her consciousness yet.  Doctors are now in the ICU ward examining Tae. Jk is hella stressed about her wife. He is continuously praying to God for her well being.

After a while doctor came out of the ward and Jk immediately rushed to him.

Jk- D..Dr..i.is..s.he...a.alright?

Dr- I am sorry to say but Taehyung is no more.

Jk got angry at Dr's words. He grabbed his collar and yelled at him.

Jk- HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT, HUH? SHE IS ALIVE. I KNOW SHE IS ALIVE. SHE CAN'T LEAVE ME. GO AND CHECK HER AGAIN.

Yg tried to pull Jk away from Dr, but he wasn't leaving his collar. Yg with full force pushed Jk away from Dr.

Yg- COME TO YOUR SENSE KOOK.
ACCEPT THE REALITY.

Jk fall down on his knees while streams of tears left down his eyes.

Jk- Y..you..c.can't...l.leave...m.me...Y...... you.. can't....l.leave...m.me....Y..you..c.... can't..l.leave...m.me.....

TAEHYUNG!!!

Jk abruptly opened his eyes while panting heavily; coming out of his consciousness. Yg immediately rushed to him and started rubbing his back.

Yg- Kook are you alright?

Jk started looking here and there examining the room. A relaxed huff left his mouth, but he looked at Yg with terrified look.

Jk- I..is... Taehyung..a.alright?

Yg gave a wide smile to Jk.

Yg- She has regained her consciousness Kook. Eomma-Appa and Jiminee are with her.

Jk eyes left tears and a satisfied smile crept his lips. Yg hugged Jk while rubbing his back.

Jk- I..I..w.want..t.to...m.meet...h.her.

Yg- Kook you, yourself are not well. IV needle is attached to your wrist. You can't go like this.

Jk looked at his wrist and pulled out the needle letting blood flow from his wrist.

Yg- KOOK WHAT YOU DID?

Jk- Take me to her. I can't stay here.

Yg first called the Dr and got Jk's wrist bandaged. Then he took him to Tae. Jk entered the private ward where Tae is shifted. He looked at her with a smile on his lips. Everyone diverted his attention towards Jk who was walking towards Tae's direction.

Tae looked at him and a tear dropped down her eyes looking at his messed up condition. Jk went and sat infront of Tae, while others left the ward to give the couple some space.

Both wanted to talk and convey their thoughts but it felt like the most difficult task for the two. They were looking into each other's eyes without blinking as if communicating through each other's eyes. Tae gathered courage and called Jk softly.

Tae- J..Ju.ng.ko.ok..s.hii...... (said while stuttering)

Jk immediately broke down into tears after listening Tae's voice. He lowered his gaze and covered his face not wanting Tae to see his crying face.