29. Big baby🥺

Next day Taekook and Yoongi shifted to Mr Kim's house. Tae made breakfast for everyone then went to her room to get ready for college. She noticed that Jk is still sleeping.

Tae- What happened to him? He never sleeps this late.

She went near him and tried waking him up, but when she touched his forehead it was burning too much. Then Tae touched his chest, it was burning too.

Tae- Ohh no, he has catched high fever.

Tae immediately took her phone and called the doctor. Till the doctor arrives, Tae kept cold water straps on Jk's head to bring his body temperature back to normal.

After a while doctor arrived and checked Jk. She gave medicine description to Tae and asked her to continue keeping cold water straps on his forehead till his temperature is back to normal.

Tae asked Yg to bring medicine for Jk till then she cleaned Jk's burning body with cold water. She felt Jk opening his eyes. He looked at her and was about to sit on bed, but Tae stopped him.

Tae- Just lie down. You are not well.

Jk- I wanna sit.

Tae helped him to sit properly. Jk pulled Tae down on bed and hugged her while pulling her closer to him. Tae too hugged him back.

 Tae too hugged him back

Tae- What happened?

Jk- I don't feel good. My head is throbbing from pain and my muscles feel too sore.

Tae- Oppa has gone to bring medicines for you. Till then I will massage your head with pain relief balm.

Tae was about to pull out from the hug, but Jk tighten it more.

Jk- Stay.

Tae stayed in the same position and started caressing his hairs. But she felt her shoulder getting wet. She become tensed. She again tried to pull out of the hug but Jk didn't let her.

Tae- Jungkookshii what happened? Is it paining a lot?

Jk- I didn't liked the way Appa talked with me yesterday. How can he be so selfish? I always did what he wanted but when I choose my happiness he asked me to get out of the house. What's my fault in this? (said while shedding tears)

Tae- It's not your fault Jungkookshii. This time you did right by listening to your heart. Appa doesn't hate you. It's just his mindset is different and it will take time to change his mindset.

Tae pulled out from the hug and wipped his tears. She placed a peck on his forehead.

Tae- You need not worry. Just give him some time. Everything will be alright.

Tae was about to capture his lips, but he turned his face to other direction.

Jk- Don't. You will catch fever too.