11. Park Bogum😬

Next day Tae went to the college. Her mood was still gloomy. She wasn't able to except the fact that soon she's gonna get married. Her life will change completely. She was lost in her thoughts, but got back to earth when felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned back to find her bestie standing with a bowl of white sauce pasta. 

Jm- Taehyungaa look, I bought your favourite Pasta. 

Tae- Thank you Jm, but I am really not in the mood to eat anything.

Jm- What happened? Did Professor Jeon said anything?

Tae- Our wedding date is fixed on 7 of next month. 

Jm- What? Isn't it too early. It's been only a month of you both knowing each other.

Tae- What can I do infront of my cruel destiny. Anyway let's not talk about that. It will only worsen my mood. Let me eat this pasta. 

Tae started eating pasta to distract her mind to somewhere else.

Jm- Btw, do you know today a new student is joining our class. 

Tae- Ohh is it? 

Jm- Yeah. His name, umm. What was his name 🤔. Yeah his name is Park Bubblegum something.

Tae laughed at Jm's words.

Tae- Hahaha, what kind of name is this? Bubblegum, hahahaha. (said laughing loudly)

Jm- His name is Park Bogum. I just changed it to bubblegum to lighten your mood and see I made you laugh.

Tae- Aww you are my true love Jiminaa. It would be so good if you were a boy. Then I would have definitely married you instead of that Ahjushii. (said while hugging Jm)

Jm- Bad luck. I am too precious to be with anyone. (said while flipping her hairs)

Both laughed at her comment.

~~~

Everyone are seated in the classroom. Jk entered the class. He looked at Tae, but she avoided his gaze. 

Jk- Good morning everyone. Today we are having a new student with us. I hope you all will coordinate with him. Please welcome Park Bogum.

Bogum entered the class with a wide smile

Bogum entered the class with a wide smile. He was looking at the entire class, that's when his eyes caught a glimpse of a beautiful angel. He kept looking at her intensely while having a smirk on his lips.

 He kept looking at her intensely while having a smirk on his lips