14. Promise 🙁

Everyone in the college became aware about Taekook's marriage and even apologized to Tae for throwing such nasty comments.

Right now Jeon and Kim family are on the way for choosing bride and groom's dress. Tae is in Jk's car while rest are in YG's car.

Tae- Professor Jeon everything's fine now then why are you still angry on me. 

Jk- What's with this Professor Jeon, Professor Jeon all the time?  Will you call me same even after marriage?

Tae- Okay then, I will call you Jungkook. 

Jk- You will call me Jungkookshii not just Jungkook.

Tae- Then you should also call me Taehyungshii and not just Taehyung. 

Jk- Which husband calls his wife with this respect? 

Tae narrowed her eyes at Jk with an angry pout on her lips.

Tae- If you want respect from me then first give respect to me.

Jk- Look you are too much younger than me and most important you are gonna be my wife, so you should call me Jungkookshii only and not by any other names and don't you dare say no this time cuz you already said that henceforth you will listen to what I say. 

Tae frowned at him and turned her face to other direction. 

They reached at the shop and are now choosing Tae's wedding saree. 

Tae- Mrs Jeon can't I wear lehenga for the wedding. It's my wish to wear a beautiful lehenga.

Jin- Okay then we will see lehenga for you.

NJ- No need. Taehyung you have to wear saree only for the wedding cuz that's what our tradition says. 

Tae nodded her head at NJ's words with a sad face. 

Tae choose pink saree for herself but NJ denied her choice saying she has to wear red colour saree only. Again her choice wasn't considered and she has to agree with whatever they choose. 

Later they went to men's section for buying Jk's dress. He choose white sherwani for himself of his own choice. Tae choose golden sherwani for him to match with her saree but he denied saying he wanna wear white only.

Later they purchased various accessories and jewelleries for Tae but nothing was of her choice. Everything was choosen by her soon to be in-laws. Tae didn't liked their behaviour at all. It's her wedding. She might be having some dreams about it but they are just doing whatever they wish to without considering what Tae wants. 

Jk dropped Tae at her house once their shopping was done.

Tae is sitting on the couch while looking at her wedding saree.

Tae- Dada, I really wanted to wear lehenga for my wedding. It's my wedding then I should choose what I wanna wear, isn't it?

Mr Kim- It's Okay Princess. They are also like your parents. Won't you wear something if I choose for you?

Tae- But you would never choose something which I don't like.

Mr Kim- That's because I know you very well. But they aren't familiar with your choices. When you will start living with them, then they will also understand what you like and what you don't.

Tae- But still I want to wear lehenga only. I don't want this saree.

Mr Kim- Taehyung it's enough. You are been too stubborn these days. It's my fault only. I have spoiled you in my love. It would have been better if I had acted strict with you from the start. God knows what you will do at your in-laws house? (said sternly)