40. Taekook's house 🏠

Jk- If you are still not ready then we can abort it.

Tae looked at Jk and automatically tears formed in her eyes. She hugged Jk and let her tears slide down her cheeks. Jk too hugged her and caressed her head.

Jk- Taehyung it's alright. I won't mind it. Your career comes first. We can have baby after you become a CEO.

Tae broke the hug and looked at Jk with glossy eyes. She started hitting his chest while crying and sobbing.

Tae- Why you are soo good, huh? Why? Instead of being angry at me, you are supporting me.

Jk stopped Tae from hiting him and cupped her cheeks.

Jk- The baby is not only mine, but yours as well. If you aren't ready for it then I won't force you to keep it.

Tae lowered her gaze and started crying more. Jk made her look at him and wipped her tears.

Jk- It's okay, I am not mad at you. We can abor............

Tae- SHUT UP. I WANT THIS BABY.

Jk looked at Tae with wide shocked eyes. His lips grew into a huge smile.

Jk- A..are...you....sure?

Tae- Yes. I want this baby. I don't wanna do the mistake which I did back then. It really hurts a lot to kill your own baby. I can never think to even hurt this baby.

Jk- T..then what about your career?

Tae- It won't be an obstacle infront of my career if my whole family is beside me. You will be there for me, right?

Jk- Always. You won't be alone in this. We will together raise the baby.

Saying this Jk cupped Tae's cheeks and pulled her into a kiss. A tear dropped both of their eyes as a result of happiness. They feel blessed to welcome another source of happiness in their life.

Next day Taekook told about Tae's pregnancy to everyone. Jin immediately went towards Tae and hugged her while pecking her face multiple times.

Jin- You have given us a really great news Tae. I am soo soo happy for you both.

Tae- Thank you so much Eomma.

NJ too went towards Tae and hugged her.

NJ- You are comfortable with it, right?

Tae- Yes Appa. This time I really want this baby.

NJ smiled at Tae and patted her head. When NJ was done congratulating the couple, Jm immediately rushed to Tae and hugged her.

Jm- Taehyungaa I am soo happy for you. Soon I will be playing with your cute cute baby. Aahh, I just love babies.

Tae- The why don't you have one? Do one thing get pregnant fast. Then we will have babies at the same time. Then they will also become best friends like us.

Jm blushed at Tae's words while YG smirked looking at Jm. Jk smacked Tae's head and said.

Jk- Aren't you going too fast? Let them get married atleast. Don't know when hyung's gonna marry. In 40s or what?

Yg- Yaah, I am ready to marry anytime soon. But Jiminee first wants to become model and then get married.

NJ- It's okay. We will wait for Jimin to accomplish her dream.

Jm- Thank you Mr Jeon.

NJ- It's Appa for you.

Said with a smile. Jm too smiled at him.

~~~

Taekook are in the car as Jk is taking Tae somewhere. He hasn't revealed their destination yet. Let's see where they are heading to.