20. Hurt 😢

Taekook are back to their house after a week long honeymoon. Both really enjoyed being with each other. This trip gave them time to know each other better.

Now it's time to get back to their original routine. Both will be going to college from tomorrow onwards.

Tae is busy arranging her books for tomorrow's class while Jk is busy preparing for tomorrow's lesson which he is gonna's teach.

Jk- Taehyung pass me that book on the table.

Tae- No. Can't you see I am busy?

Jk- TAEHYUNG. (he shouted)

Tae got up rolling her eyes and handed the book to Jk.

Once Tae was done with her work, she went inside the kitchen to prepare dinner. But she saw Jin was already present there and started preparing the dinner.

Tae- Eomma you could have called me while you were making dinner.

Jin- It's alright dear. I can manage.

Tae- But I won't let you cook alone.

Saying this Tae started helping Jin in making dinner. Together they made variety of healthy dishes and arranged on the table.

After a while all men came at the dinner table and started eating their food.

NJ- So tomorrow onwards you are going to college, right Taehyung?

Tae- Yes Appa.

NJ- Hmm, but make sure to go like a married woman in saree, nuptial chain, sindoor and all. No suits, jeans, etc.

Tae- But Appa, how can I wear saree to college? It will look so weird.

NJ- Then don't go to college; simple.

Tae didn't said anything. She did her work of serving food to everyone and when they were done with their food, she began eating her dinner along with Jin.

Tae- Eomma, why Appa wants me to wear saree only? I am wearing at home but it's not possible for me to wear at college.

Jin- I am sorry Tae. I really wanna help you in this matter, but you know about Namjoonshii's anger right?

Tae- It's okay Eomma. I don't want you to get scolded because of me.

Tae and Jin got busy having their dinner. After doing the dishes, Tae went in her bedroom and saw Jk is watching cricket match.

She stood infront of him blocking his view

She stood infront of him blocking his view. Jk looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

Tae- Now shall I wear saree to college?

Jk simply nodded his head while chuckling. Tae looked at him angrily.

Tae- How could you? Others will laugh at me if I will go in saree.