12. Rejection💔

Coming 4-5 days Tae was busy with her exams. She didn't talked with anyone much. Even Jk also didn't had any conversation with her as he was also occupied with lots of work.

Today, Tae was finally relived as it was her last paper.

Tae and Jm are walking towards the cafeteria to relax themselves.

Tae- Aishh finally exams are over. I am soo soo happy.

Jm- Yeahh. (said boringly)

Tae- What happened to you? Why your mood is off?

Jm- Because of your Ahjushii. I studied soo hard for his subject but still I wasn't able to answer most of the questions. I don't know from where he asked questions. As per my knowledge those questions weren't in the book.

Tae- Yeah. He framed questions by his own to test our practical knowledge and not just theoretical.

Jm- Btw, you might get full marks right? After all he is your soon to hubby.

Tae- Yeah as if he gets a nick f**k from me, isn't it? (said with anger filled eyes)

Jm- Taehyungaa, I am just joking. Don't get angry on me.

Tae rolled her eyes and got busy in her phone, not liking Jm's choice of words.

Jm was apologizing to Tae, but she was just ignoring her, that's when Bg came and sat beside Tae out of nowhere.

Bg- Hey, Tae whatsup?

Tae just smiled at him and got back to her phone.

Bg- Btw, would you like to go on coffee with me. I know one of the cafe here. I am damn sure you won't regret trying their coffee.

Tae- I am sorry, but I don't like coffee.

Bg fisted his palm at Tae's words, not liking her attitude atall.

Bg- No problem. We can have milkshake. Their milkshake is also quite famous. I wanna give you a treat for helping me.

Tae- No thanks. I just helped you as a friend. I don't want any treat.

Bg- Please, I really wanna give you a treat. Just once. Then I won't disturb you. I promise.

Tae finally agreed to him, as he wasn't ready to listen to her.

Bg- Okay then, 7pm at Lover's cafe.

~~~

Tae is waiting at Lover's cafe for bogum to arrive. She wasn't really interested to come at cafe but he was literally requesting her too much.

After 5 min Bg arrived at the cafe. He found Tae sitting at a nearby table, while being busy in her phone. He eyed her from top to bottom while biting his lips.

 He eyed her from top to bottom while biting his lips

He went at her table and sat infront of her.

Bg- Hey, you already here. Am I that late?

Tae-  Umm, no. I just came now.