24. Divorse? 💔

It's been a week of Taekook living apart. Tae did tried to contact Jk, but he never picked her calls. He just messaged her to give some time. He avoided glancing at Tae's face, cuz everytime he look at her; it reminded him of his baby's loss.

Tae is now sitting in the cafeteria along with Jm.

Jm- Taehyungaa eat this sandwich. I know you are not having your food properly these days.

Tae- I don't have appetite Jimin.

Jm- Taehyungaa please. Keeping yourself hungry is not the solution to any problem. You will harm your own self.

Tae- Then let me harm myself.

Jm- How should I make you understand?

Jm was talking with Tae that's when she noticed Jk coming in the cafeteria. She rushed towards Jk with a book in hand.

Jm- Professor Jeon.

Jk turned to look at the owner of the voice and raised his eyebrow.

Jm- Actually I have one doubt in this concept. Could you please explain me?

Jk- Okay. First let's sit somewhere.

Jm- Come with me to my table.

Jm dragged Jk to her table where Tae was already present. When Jk saw Tae, he was about to leave but Jm stopped him.

Jm- Professor please explain me this topic here. Taehyungaa also have problem in this topic and as a teacher you must solve every student's doubt.

Jk closed his eyes to control his emotions. He sat on the chair infront of Tae while Jm sat beside him.

While explaining Jk's whole concentration was on the book. He didn't looked up at all. Whereas Tae's eyes were glued at Jk. She noticed how pale he looks.

Suddenly Jk began coughing. Tae forwarded her water bottle infront of Jk's mouth. He looked at her. After so long both had a proper eye contact.

But Jk quickly diverted his gaze to not look at Tae

But Jk quickly diverted his gaze to not look at Tae. He was still coughing badly. Tae stood up from her chair and went near Jk. She again forwarded her water bottle infront of Jk's mouth and started rubbing his back.

Tae- Don't be too stubborn Jungkookshii. Just drink this water.

Jk stood up from his chair and left from there without any further words.

Tae felt bad at his behaviour. It was too much for her. No one is understanding her situation. What she has gone through. It's not only Jk who is suffering. She has also gone through a lot from this young age.

Jm hugged Tae to console her.

Jm- It's okay Taehyungaa everything will be alright. Just give him some time.

~~~

Tae entered her house with the spare key cuz Mr Kim wasn't opening the door. She went inside his room to check on him and found him still sleeping. Tae went near him and started shaking him.