7. Guilty Tae 🙁

Taehyung is watching television while resting on the couch and munching on some snacks. Her college is off today as it's a weekend

She is alone at home as Mr Kim is out of city for some work. She loves being alone cuz she could be herself being all alone. There's no one to judge her or order her.

Usually she would call Jimin when she is alone but today she preferred to spend her time being herself without anyone's disturbance.

Tae- Ufff, this series is so boring. This male lead is taking too much time to kiss the female lead.

Suddenly she heard a loud noise of thunder. Seems like it's gonna rain soon.

Tae- Arrghh, I hope rain doesn't come. I just hate rainy season.

But today God wasn't with her. It started raining heavily with lighting striking in between.

Tae- Ohh no it is raining heavily. What if lights are gone. Ahhh I am all alone. I am feeling scared now.

A mere seconds for her to say and it all turned dark.

Tae- Aaahhhhhh. Oh no lights are gone. Where is my mobile? Where is this f**king mobile?

Tae was searching for her mobile here and there but she can't find it. Just then she heard a knock on the door. She was hella scared now.

Tae- W-hat i-f it's a ghost? (she said stuttering)

Tae didn't halted from her place but the banging on the door increased with every freaking second. She gathered some courage and decided to open the door.

She went near the door and placed her trembling hands on the door knob and twisted it. She peeked from the door and was shocked to see dark shadow of a man with mask on.

She was about to close the door, but the man kept his hand in between and opened the door with full force

Tae ran away from him but fall down on the floor as her leg hitted the couch. But she ignored her pain and stood up immediately and saw that the man was approaching her.

Tae- Hey, don't you dare come near me. I'll shout loudly and get you imprisoned for trespassing into my house.

Before the said man could say anything lights came brightening the entire house.

Tae widened her eyes looking at the man infront of her.