15. Wedding Functions 💓

It's a week of Taekook's wedding. Both the families have already reached the resort where wedding will take place.

There were many relatives and friends from Jeon family while very few from Kim family as Tae didn't wanted to invite too many people. Among friends, she only invited Jm, but she isn't here yet as she wasn't able to get leave for many days from her part time work.

Tae is all gloomy these days. She is feeling all alone. There's no one to share her thoughts with. She isn't able to digest the fact that she'll be a married woman with a span of week. Her all dreams seems to be distant from her. She was lost in her thought, but got back to earth hearing a knock on the door.

Tae opened the door and spot Jin infront of her.

Jin- Are you feeling good now? It was a long journey from our home to resort. It's common to get tired. (said with a smile on her face)

Tae- I am all well Mrs Jeon.

Jin- Are you gonna call me Mrs Jeon even after your marriage?

Tae slightly smiled at her and lowered her gaze.

Jin grabbed Tae's hand and made her way towards the bed. Both sat on the bed and Jin wrapped her hands around Tae's shoulder.

Jin- Tae, I am like your mother only and I guess I have already told you. I will never treat you as my daughter-in-law. I always wanted a girl child, but I got two brats instead. But nevermind, now I can experience how it feels to be a mother of a girl. So you should never call me Mrs Jeon henceforth, otherwise I'll be soo angry on you.

Tae smiled at Jin's kind and cute words.

Tae- You are so cute Mrs. Je...., I-I a-am s-sorry.

Jin- It's okay. You can call me Mom or maybe Eomma just like Bunny.

Tae- Okay Eomma. (said with a wide smile)

Jin- Now come on get ready fast. Your mehendi artist has already arrived.

Tae- Eomma can I wear something different for mehendi instead of saree. I am not comfortable in saree.

Jin- Okay. Wear whatever you want as it's your wedding so you should do what you like. (said while patting Tae's head)

Tae hugged Jin tightly. This is what she was needing at this time. A motherly warmth that's it.

After a while Tae got ready and is now sitting infront of the mehendi artist who is creating a beautiful mehendi on her hands making her giggle in excitement. She is surrounded by few of the Jeon's relatives.

 She is surrounded by few of the Jeon's relatives

Tae's outfit

Tae decided to wear this, cuz it will be easy for the mehendi artist to remove mehendi on her legs.

Jk was still in his room as he had some work.

NJ was back to the resort and when he saw Tae in that dress, he clenched his jaw while looking at Tae with anger filled eyes. He went towards her and shouted with pure rage.