26. CEO? 🤔

Tae is busy studying as her exams are approaching while Jk is busy preparing question paper for the exams. Suddenly a question raised in Jk's mind.

Jk- Taehyung what are you gonna do about Kim Enterprises? As you are the only heir of Mr Kim so you must take decision regarding it.

Tae- Umm, I never gave it a thought yet. But I don't wanna loose my Dada's hardwork. I wanted to take over his position but before that only he............
(Tae's face saddened remembering about her dada)

Jk- It's okay. You can take your time and decide what you wanna do. But don't be too late in taking decision.

Tae- Shall I merge Kim Enterprises with Jeon Enterprises?

Jk- I don't know. I am not a suitable person to answer your question.

Tae- Still, what do you say? Will it be appropriate to do so?

Jk- I don't have much knowledge about business except Finance. But if you ask me then definitely I won't allow.

Tae- Why?

Jk- You know, our company is under the control of Appa. So if you will merge both the companies then you have to listen to whatever he says and as usual you only do what you feel like. Do you ever listen to anyone? (said while chuckling)

Tae stood up on bed and said with an angry look.

Tae- How can you say that Jungkookshii? Didn't I listened to you when you said don't wear short clothes outside the room? Didn't I listened to you to not disobey your Appa? Didn't I limited my Junk food consumption? Didn't I...........

Before she could finish Jk pulled her down making her land on his lap.

Jk- It's okay I got it. You follow my all the instructions like an innocent child you are. (said by wrapping his hands around her waist)

Tae- Offcourse I am innocent. (said by flipping her hairs)

Jk kept his chin on her shoulder while scenting rose fragrance from her hairs.

Tae- Jungkookshii I really wanna clear about the baby incident to you. I was just being selfish.

Jk- Selfish about what?

Tae- I wanna build my career first. I didn't even got my degree yet and having a baby is very big responsibility and I wasn't ready for that.

Jk- It's okay. It's your body. If you are not comfortable with it then no one can force you. I just became too emotional after knowing about my baby that I couldn't handle his loss.

Tae- I too never wanted to take that step but I wasn't prepared for such thing.

Jk- Hmm, let it be. Let's not talk about it more. Get back to study. Enough of relaxing.

Tae- Again this Ahjushii started. (whispered to herself)

Jk- I heard everything.

Tae sheepishly smiled at him and got back to her studies.

~~~

Tae is getting ready for the college, that's when her phone rung. It was an unknown number.

.......- Hello, Am I speaking to Mrs Jeon Taehyung, daughter of Mr Kim?

Tae- Yeah, it's me. Who are you.

.......- Mrs Taehyung, myself Park Seojoon. I am one of the MD of  Kim Enterprises and I want you to know that since Mr Kim is not present among us, his all shares are transferred to your name. So now you must take over his position and participate in all the decision making process.