8. Tae Tae's b'day🎂

Tae is getting ready for college and today she is extra excited as it's her birthday. She has purchased a beautiful dress for birthday which she is wearing now.

Tae's look

Tae's look

Tae- Wow this dress looks so good on me. Today no one could resist me. (said flipping her hairs)

Tae went downstairs in the living room and is showered with multiple gifts by her dad.

Mr Kim- Happy birthday my Princess. I wish you to be the most successful lady and make me and your soon to be in laws proud.

Tae hugged her dad tightly.

Tae- Thank you so much dada. I will definitely make you proud one day. You will be walking around with puffed up chest saying that my daughter is a CEO of Kim Enterprises.

Mr Kim's smile dropped listening to Tae, but quickly replaced it with more bigger smile.

Mr Kim- Sure princess.

Mr Kim looked at Tae properly and frowned his eyebrows.

Mr Kim- Are you gonna wear this to college?

Tae- Yeah dad. I specially purchased this dress for today. It's beautiful right?

Mr Kim- It's good but you know na Jungkookshii and his family doesn't like such dresses.

Tae- Come on dad. I have stopped wearing short clothes because of them but at least let me wear my favourite clothes on my birthday. We are not even married yet and they are interfering this much in my life then what will happen after marriage?

Mr Kim- Princess every girl needs to change herself when she goes to her inlaws house to live a happy life.

Tae- But I won't change myself dad. Cuz your princess is unique.

Mr Kim let go off this talk cuz he knows no matter what he can't win against his daughter.

Mr Kim- Btw, today I have arranged a small party for you and have invited Jeons as well. So don't come late at your birthday party itself and most important thing wear long, fully covered dress at least for the time they'll be here.

Tae rolled her eyes and replied with a small okay.

~~~

Tae is surrounded by number of students as her friends are showering her with gifts and wishes.

Tae- Thanks a lot everyone for your wishes and gifts. I have arranged a small party for us at the cafeteria after college hours. Everyone are invited there.

Everyone- Yeahhh. Party, party yeahhh.

Tae is waiting for her midget bestie to arrive college fast. Everyone has wished her up till now, but God knows where that Jiminee pabo is busy. She was boringly scrolling through the phone that's when she felt a tap on her shoulder. Without even looking back, she answered still back facing that person.