27. Downfall of K.E 😢

It's been three months, Kim Enterprises is doing really good. Everyone is quite impressed by the new CEO's work. Tae was really happy as her dada's company is progressing really good, but her happiness is gonna be short term.

Tae was trying to understand their company's growth report, that's when she received call from Seojoon.

SJ- Mrs Taehyung can you please come in the company? It's urgent.

Tae- What happened Mr Park? Is everything alright?

SJ- Nothing's alright. Please visit the company fast.

Tae- Okay, okay I am coming.

Tae quickly changed her normal saree into formal saree and drove towards the Kim Enterprises. She entered the board room where all the directors were present.

Tae- Mr Park, I am here. What happened?

SJ- Mrs Taehyung, that bloody Yoo-Kwon has leaked all our company's confidential information.

Tae widened her eyes at his words.

Tae- B-but h-ow? H-he is been doing good in our company. Even helped in raising our company's share price as well.

SJ- Yes he did, but I got to know from some sources that he leaked our company's information to our rivals.

Tae was about to say something, but her phone rang. It was call from Yoo-Kwon. She picked the call.

YK- My dear Taehyung, how do you like my surprise?

Tae didn't said anything as her mind was totally disturbed by the sudden news.

YK- What happened? Can't speak? Well how could you after knowing your dad's years of hardwork and progress is about to collapse. I can't believe you all are so dumb.

Tae- Why you did this?

YK- If you wanna know the reason then meet me at café time. It's your choice whether you wanna come or not. Byeee. (said while chuckling)

After saying this he quickly hang up the call.

Tae quickly left the company and drove towards café time. Her mind was filled with negativity and eyes were ready to shed tears anytime soon, but she controlled herself to not break down this easily.

Soon she reached café time and spotted Yoo-Kwon sitting at the corner of the café. She immediately went to him and banged her hand on the table.

Tae- HOW COULD YOU DO THIS B**TARD? (shouted)

Everyone turned to look at the loud yelling.

YK- Relax, relax Mrs Ki...ohh sorry you are Jeon right? Relax Mrs Jeon. First have a seat.

Tae- I didn't came to sit here. Tell me your f**king reason for doing this to us.

YK- Well, if you won't corporate with me then you very well know what I am capable of?

Tae didn't wanna argue with him so she sat on the chair.

YK- So you are still studying business right? Didn't got your degree yet still participating in business decisions intresting. You are quite intelligent ig.

Tae- Just come to the point. Don't run around the bush.

YK- Too impatient my dear. Don't worry, I won't let you wait. Just turn around. I have one surprise for you.

Tae squinted her eyes in confusion. She turned back and her eyes widen looking at the person walking towards them.

 She turned back and her eyes widen looking at the person walking towards them