Uno

Changbin and I had to have been playing Uno for hours. After he noticed I had been struggling to play in handcuffs he decided that the interference was unfair and had undone the cuffs again. By the time I finally tied it up at 4 games a piece he looked at his watch.

"Oops."

"What's up?"

"I was supposed to leave like 3 hours ago." He just smiled and dealt another hand.

"You don't have to stay on my account." I picked the cards up and grimaced. "Han should be on the other side of the glass right?"

"Your poker face is impeccable." He turned in his seat to face the glass, hiding his cards in his lap so I couldn't see them. "Want a turn Jisung?"

The loudspeaker buzzed, "Not a chance. Besides, boss just went to get pizza. That should be the last game." The buzz went away.

Changbin turned back to me smiling, "Should we make this interesting?"

I snorted, "How? You have everything, and I literally have nothing."

He thought for a moment, playing a card. "How about I convince the Captain to let you sleep in a different spot?"

I reversed, then skipped him, playing a third card. "What do you mean?"

He scowled at my play then dropped a draw two in front of me, before playing another card. "I mean, we have cots that we can use." He motioned to himself and Jisung behind the glass. "You win, I will get you a cot for in here. You can actually sleep laying down and uncuffed tonight."

I thought about it, playing back and forth a few times before asking, "And what if you win?"

The evil grin was back, "Flirt with Jisung some more."

Before I could even reply the buzz was back, "Absolutely not!"

"I'm with Jisung on this one."

"Fine." Changbin sat back in his seat, holding up two cards, "Flirt with me then."

"Why am I flirting with anyone? That makes literally no sense." I placed a card down, holding my two cards up as well.

He drew from the pile twice before placing a card down. "Let's just say that it's incredibly entertaining."

"For who?" I placed my second to last card down, "Uno."

He dropped a draw two, then placed another card down, leaving him with two. "Deal or no deal?"

I picked the two cards up, trying not to smirk at my excellent luck. I could end this now. "Fine, I accept your deal."

He smiled, "Good."

I placed a draw four in front of him, "Green will be the color."

I went to place another card down, but he held his hand up. "Not so fast, gorgeous." My smile dropped as he placed another draw four on top of mine. "Uno."

"Are you serious?"

His smirk was so smug, "Absolutely." He winked at me and placed his last card down on the stack. "I think that means I win." He turned back to the glass, "Right Jisung?"

I bit the inside of my cheek and threw my cards on the table as the speaker buzzed, "Fair and square. 5 to 4, Changbin."

He turned back around, "So, Y/N, how do you plan on flirting with me?"

I groaned and smacked my forehead, "Why did I agree?"

The buzz was back, "Clean up, the Captain is back."