Thanks and News!

Thank you so much for reading Connected. This story definitely turned out different than I had originally planned, but I'm still happy with how it turned out. I'm so happy to have had readers like you!

If you want to read more of my writing, I have several other things that have been published that I would love for you to read.

Want another Bang Chan FF?
     Check out NXT 2 U- It's a singular chapter based on the 3Racha song by the same name.

Want a quick read?
     Try Prompt Me Short Stories- It's a collection of short stories based on prompts, so each chapter is a completely new story. I tried to give the genre and rating for each story at the top of each chapter, and I am looking forward to adding to it continuously.

I am currently in the brainstorming stage for a couple other stories, but I need your help. What other songs (Stray Kids or Not, Kpop or Not) should I use as the storyline for another book? I can't guarantee that it will be used, but I am always thankful for the recommendations! 

Finally, is there a Part 2 for Connected?
     Yes! Part 2 is officially in the release stage. It is updating every Friday at 12 am CST. Make sure to check it out. If you want to see a sneak peek of the first three chapters, just click next!

If you have any other questions please let me know, and thank you again so much for reading.

-EMA