~meant to be~

The sun was shining on Whale Island. Lots of people wondering around them, Gon and Killua, were on a date.

They've been dating for about two months now, and both boys couldn't be happier.

Killua has never been in a relationship before, neither has Gon, but Killua was the one who was more anxious and scared that he may some how screw things up.

Gon on the other hand was very calm about it, he loves Killua and trusts him (it's not like Killua feels that also, but he's more of the anxious type).

Gon was walking along until he saw Killua stop in his tracks. He turned around and looked at him, "what's up Killua?" Gon asked. Killua kept staring at something, Gon turned his head to what Killua was so intrigued about, it was a store, that sell trinkets, and bits and bobs and many other little things, even plushies.

Killua's eyes sparkled when he saw something in the window that caught his eye. "Hey Gon" he said "can we go in there?" He pointed towards the shop, Gon looked and nodded "sure if you want" he said, happily.

The boys stepped in and said hello to the cashier who was sitting behind her desk.
They both looked around, Killua saw the exact same thing he saw in the window that immediately caught his eye.
It was a necklace, it was silver but it had the shape of the sun on it, it kind of reminded him of Gon. Gon is like the sun to him, always so bright and cheerful, he decided he must get it for him.

"Excuse me!" He went up to the lady with the necklace "how much is this?" Killua asked, placing down the necklace to show the lady. The lady adjusted her glasses to look at the price tag "why that's J190" (Jenny) she said, killua gasped "190 Jenny??" He cried "yes. The women who came by a year ago sold
It for this price, I don't know why exactly but she said it was from an important loved one and she hopes that whoever buys this shall give it to their important loved one as well" the lady explained
"That's all she said?" Killua said and the lady nodded "why young man, you have a special someone?" The lady grinned. Killua immediately turned to Gon who was looking at all the amazing statues and turned back to the lady "you could say that" he mumbles, shyly.

The lady nods and scans the item, killua had enough money for the necklace, and so he payed for it, he waited for Gon to pick out his item and he payed it as well.

Both boys sat on a wall that's facing the ocean. "What did you get Killua?" Gon asked. Killua smiled at him "have a look" he said and gave the bag to Gon.

Gon opened it and gasped, he pulled out the necklace and lifted it up to his neck "hehe it's very pretty, good choice Killua" he said, but as he handed it back, Killua shoves the bag back to Gon, Gon looked at it in confusion, "I got it for you silly" he laughs, Gon's eyes beamed "really?" He said and Killua nodded "thanks Killua" he said and tried to put the necklace on him but found it difficult, "here" killua said and helped Gon put the necklace on. "What a coincidence because I got something for
You as well" Gon said and grabbed out his bag and handed it to Killua.

Killua opened it and was immediately in awe. It was a beautiful moon ring, it was silver and in the middle of it was a crescent shaped moon in the colour dark blue with sparkles. He put it on his finger and smiled "thanks Gon I love it, come to think of it, our jewellery pieces kinda match" Killua said "yeah you're right" Gon beamed.

"I picked that for you because your eyes remind me of the moon in the night sky" Gon said, making Killua blush "is that so?" He said and Gon giggles "well I got that one for you because you're always so full of energy and shine so brightly all the time. It kinda reminded me of you" Killua said, rubbing the back of his head. Gon smiled and leaned in to kiss killua "thank you killua" he smiled, Killua kissed back "no prob" he said "I'm so lucky to have you" Gon smiled brightly at him "me too" killua agreed.