~Killua meets Ging?~

Gon called Killua over so they could have a sleepover. Killua actually traveled back to Whale Island with his sister and lived in a little house, and he wished for Nanika to seal the house with a force field, so no one can get in unless Nanika wants them too.

Killua was just at the doorstep and rang the doorbell. But to his shock a middle-aged looking man opened the door for him.

"Uhh who are you?" Killua asked with his eyebrows up.

"my name is Ging, I live here" the tall man said bluntly.

"Ging?? Hold on a minute-"

"KILLUA!!!" A scream interrupted the awkward conversation between the two as Gon rushed up and gave Killua a massive hug.

"Hey Gon" Killua spoke softly
As Gon squeezed him even more, like he never wanted to let go.

"I've missed you so much!" He cried, and buried his head in Killua's chest.

Killua blushes "uhh yeah-me too" he looked at Ging who had an unpleasant look on his face.

"Ooh sorry Killua, I forgot to mention that Ging also was coming today, unexpectedly" Gon laughed.

"So you're Ging?"

"And you must be Killua? Gon has talked a lot about you" Ging folded his arms.

Killua gulped as Gon laughed and pulled him into another hug.

"Come on let's go inside!" Gon gestured and grabbed Killua by the hand.

                                  ~

"You guys chat! I will make us some drinks!" Gon chirped and headed into the kitchen.

As soon as he was out the picture, Killua gave Ging a death glare.

"So I take it you're a Zoldyck?" Ging suddenly spoke.

Killua was taken back by the statement, "h-how did you know?" He stuttered.

Ging pointed to his head. "White hair is not very common kid, also you're giving off a killer aura, turn it down a bit would ya?"

Killua frowned. "Why are you really here?" He snarled.

"To be with Gon" Ging shrugged.

"Liar! You're probably here for money or something..." he growled.

"What's your deal? I can't be with my kid?"

"Say that to 15 years ago!"

"Alright you little bastard  I don't like your attitude. He is MY son and I can see him when I please"

"Yeah well, IM HIS BEST FRIEND, so I know him way more than you, pretty ironic is it not?"

Ging chuckles. "You've got a smart mouth for a 15 year old"

"Yeah well, you  have a heart of someone who doesn't care about Gon! Or anyone else but your stupid adventuring! Do you know what he's been through just to see you?!" Killua cried.

"Yeah I know....hes my kid"

Killua bit his teeth and growled. He punched the table making it break.

"For someone who's their best friend. Wouldn't act that overly aggressive to their father he just met" Ging frowned at the boy.

Killua flinched.

"You see Gon as more....dont you?"

"JUST SHUT UP! DONT PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS!!!"

"I'm sorry kiddo, you're right I am not the best dad in the world..."

Killua scoffed.

"But I'm trying to be a good one...Gon doesn't have a mother"

Killua gasped.

"If I tell you to keep that a secret, will you stop lying to yourself?" Ging looked at Killua with a serious expression. 

"So what if i like him romantically? We have our own lives...it will never happen..." Killua mumbled.

Ging sighs, "kids these days are so hard on themselves! I'm gonna go out for a bit, you tell Gon how you feel"

"But-"

"No buts! Go on Zoldyck!"

Killua chuckles.

"I'm sorry i lashed out at you..."

"It's okay, it's not like the first time that happened. Don't screw it up"

Ging walked out and Gon came back in.

"Ohh? Where's Ging?"

"He um-went out for a bit but he will be back"

"Oh ok. So did you talk?"

Gon sat down with the drinks.

"Yeah....hes ok, but Gon, there's something I've been meaning to tell you"

Killua took Gon's hands.

"I know we have gone our separate ways now but I can't keep this feeling hidden anymore....Gon I.... I'm in love with you!"

Killua pulled Gon by the collar of his shirt and kissed him. Gon kissed back.

"I love you too Killua...so much" Gon creased Killua's face.

"So are we....boyfriends?" Killua chuckled

"I mean, if you want to be" Gon smiled

Killua pulled Gon into another kiss.

"I would love that...."