~Here For You~

{GRAB UR TISSUES PPL!!!! THIS IS SUPER SAD AND ANGSTY 🤧🤧🤧😭}

GON POV:

I always knew what the risks were of being a Pro Hunter. Dangers at every turn, and will snatch you in a blink of an eye.

It was five years ago when I lost the love of my life. I remember it very clearly and it still hurts. We were on a mission, a dangerous one and we knew we probably wouldn't make it out alive, but one of us didn't, we adopted a son, Sora, who is only five, and doesn't really understand what's going on.

It's the anniversary of the death of my husband. My best friend. Killua. As me and Sora stand hand in hand in front of his grave, just taking in the moment.

Sora has white hair, just like Killua's, but he has a settled colour green eyes, but his hair wasn't as white as Killua's, it's got more of a darker tone to it.

The wind was blowing gently against us, cold, I looked at the stone with sad eyes, remembering the day.

{flashback to five years ago}

"He's too strong! We can't take em!" I cried as I tried to hold the enemy back. I feel so useless without my Nen, it's coming back but slowly and weakly. Killua was using everything he's got, and I mean everything.

The monster growled in pain as Killua shot another lightning strike at him. He was weakening.

"Gon get cover!!" Killua cried out in desperation.

I shook my head, "no I wanna help you! I don't wanna be a burden!" And I ran up to the monster and started attacking it with all my might, until it finally died down and fell to the ground.

I ran up to Killua and gave him a hug. "Are you ok? You look pretty bad" I said as I cuffed his cheeks.

"Eh I've been through worse" he shrugged, I giggled.

Just then, Killua went wide eyed as he noticed something behind me, but I didn't. I was too focused on Killua.

"GON LOOK OUT!!!" His voice echoed as he pushed me out the way and I was knocked to the ground.

A couple seconds later and I woke up feeling a bit dizzy from the sudden impact. But then I saw Killua lying on the floor....with a massive cut on his chest.

My mouth quivered as I immediately rushed to his side and started shaking him.

"Killua! Killua!" I cried.

He weakly opened one eye.

"Hey Gon.." he said quietly.

"Killua?! How did this happen?" I sobbed into his chest and gripped his t shirt firmly.

He took my hand, I looked at him.

"I'm ok....just a scratch" he smiled

"No you're not ok!! That's a big injury Killua! We must take you to a doctor!" I said trying to lift him up but he stopped me.

"Gon I don't think I have much time..." he whispered.

I cried softly. "What are you talking about ?! Stop saying that! Your Killua! Nothing kills you!"

He smiled slightly "that's true but I'm not immortal Gon..."

I sniffle, I felt his hand touch mine.

"Listen....i want you to....take care of Sora and carry on living....please don't mope around over me..."

More tears were coming down my cheeks. "N-no! You're gonna live! You're gonna come home with me!" I cried into his hand.

Killua gently kissed it. "I love you, you big dork" he chuckled slightly and then coughed up some blood.

"Killua? How could this happen....im supposed to be the risky one..." I sobbed more.

"I made a vow to myself a long time ago" Killua muttered

"What vow?"

"That I would protect you no matter what, even if it means taking my own life..."

I sniffled "Killua no..."

He placed his hand on my cheek.

"Don't forget I'm always here for you..."

"KILLUA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

{end of flashback: present}

"Let's go home Sora.." I tugged on his arm and he followed me.

"Daddy?"

I perked up as I stopped in my tracks. I looked behind me and saw Sora pointing to his stone.

"Is that daddy? The person you're always talking about?" He looked up at me.

I slightly smiled "uhh yeah it is"

"I don't exactly remember daddy but...he sounds like a good person" Sora said.

A single tear rolled down my cheek.

I smiled.

"Yeah he is....and it's probably where you get your sweet tooth from" I started poking and tickling him, he laughed.

"Can we have ramen tonight?" He pleaded

"Alright..."

"Yay! Bye daddy we'll visit soon!" He waves goodbye to Killua.

Hi Killua.....wherever you are.