~Gon is Sick~

"Achoo!" Gon once again sneezed into one of the hundreds of tissues that's scattered across his room. All over his bed, and on the floor, even Killua slipped on them a few times as he came in. He finds it absolutely disgusting, but he's taking care of Gon today.

it was one of those many visits Killua sees Gon, at least once a month after they met during the Hunter Exam. Sometimes Alluka will come along or sometimes Killua would leave her with a very special Nen trainer, whom he trusts.

Killua came into Gon's room, with a tray, and on that tray was a bowl of vegetables soup and a hot drink, along with some medicine.

" *cough cough* thank you...Killua" Gon managed to thank Killua threw his coughs, his raspy voice, he did not sound good at all.

Killua nods and places down the tray on the bedside table, "here, do you wanna have the medicine first or after?" Killua asks "well aunt Mito always gives me medicine after, in case if I feel any worsen" Gon says, Killua eyed him "I've never been sick so I'm not too sure but...aren't you supposed to take it before or immediately?"  He says "lucky you and well I don't know, I guess it depends" Gon says. Killua nods and dips the spoon into the soup, and levelling it to Gon's mouth.

"W-what are you doing?" Gon squeaks, Killua laughs "it's rare to see you flustered, also, I'm feeding you" he says. Gon turns bright red "it's ok! I can feed myself" Gon panics, waving his hands around "don't be a wuss and eat it" Killua scoffs and shoved the spoon in Gon's mouth before he could protest.

After a lot of whining, the soup was cleared from the bowl, and Gon took two spoonfuls of medicine afterward.

Killua came back with a wet towel and placed it gently on Gon's forehead. "How are you feeling?" He asked, as he sat down on the bedside next to him, gently placing his hand on top of his.

"A bit better, thanks to you" Gon lightly pulled a smile at Killua, making him blush a bit. "Well I'm here if you need me" Killua patted Gon's head and was about to get up, when he was suddenly stopped, as he turned around and saw Gon with big pleading puppy eyes, holding his hand "please don't go" Gon whines, Killua sighs in frustration "fine" he gives in and sits on the other side of the bed next to Gon.

Gon scoots closer and hugs Killua's waist. "Gon! You're gonna get me sick!" He cried as he tried to tug the sick boy off, but he wouldn't budge. "Just until I fall asleep?" Gon looked up at Killua with a cute pout, "ok" Killua sighs and rests back on Gon's dashboard of the bed, his other hand stroking Gon's hair. Gon hums in satisfaction and nuzzles into Killua's chest. "Night..." he mumbles and drifts off to sleep.

"Sleep well....Gon".

A/N: another fluff one shot! What makes you guys feel better? ❤️‍🩹