~Feels Like a Fantasy~

Killua Zoldyck was the next heir to the throne, yes he's royalty, just like the rest of his family. Sadly his two other brothers passed away in war last year so he's next in line, and the family is still grieving.

Humans and dragons never got along, humans upset and destroy the balance of nature and humanity. Dragons are peaceful spiritual creatures, some say they even have shape shifting abilities.

It was a regular boring day for Killua. He was sitting on his bed doing some work. All the royal children are homeschooled, so Killua is currently doing some homework.

It's very rare to see dragons in the daytime around humans, but in this case, Killua heard a massive bang against his window he could've sworn it will be broken and it was. Blood stains, blood stains on his window and some splattered on his desk since his window was broken. Killua was absolutely terrified, he looked down and saw an injured boy? With dark green spiky hair.

Killua was utterly confused. Thanks to his training he jumped out the window and landed perfectly like a cat on the grass.

Killua walked up towards the injured boy and saw his clothes were tattered and lots of cuts and bruises on him. Raspy breathing.

Killua blushed at the boy in front of him.

'So majestic....' He thought but quickly dismissed it and picked the boy up gently and flung him over his back and snuck back inside to the castle.

~
The boy started to open his eyes slowly. He felt something soft and comfy under him, he noticed he was sitting on a bed, he sat up and looked around, he has no clue where he was. This isn't Sky Kingdom.

The boy was startled when he saw the door open, and revealed a boy with white hair and a tray of food.

"Oh good, you're awake!" The white haired boy cheered and sat the tray beside the other.

Both of them looked at each other with awe and curiosity.

Killua coughed. "How are you feeling? That was a pretty bad fall, you smashed into my window and got blood everywhere" he explained.

The green haired boy was confused on what he was talking about until he looked around the room more and noticed the blood stains on the desk and the broken window.

"I did that? I'm so sorry!" He panicked.

Killua grabbed hold of his waving hands and put them in his lap.

"No it's ok! I'm more concerned about you. What happened?" Killua asked, softly.

The green haired boy blushed and bit his lip.

"Last thing I remember was I was in a fighting duel with some higher ups, and next thing I knew was In here..." he explained.

Killua rose an eyebrow.

"You were fighting? Who are the higher ups?"

"The rulers of my kingdom. The Sky Kingdom. I broken a rule and they said I must fight to stay there, or else they would banish me. I guess I lost" the boy said sadly.

"Sky Kingdom? I only read about that place in books, are you?...."

"Yes I'm a dragon, and I'm one of the many rare ones who have shape shifting powers" the other boy said.

Killua sat there in silence.

"If you don't mind me asking. What rule did you break?" Killua asked.

"Our top rule is to never go down to the human side. That's what we dragons like to call it there, so I would go down here sometimes with a human disguise and just explore. I love the human side it's way more fun down here" the boy said.

Killua sighs.

"Well if you want you can stay here,  I don't know what my parents will think" he said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Ohh I don't want to cause you any trouble!" The boy said.

"You won't be, you see my parents are the king and queen, well I'm going to be king soon, and I don't know how they feel about outsiders. Especially dragons" Killua says.

The green haired boy pouted.

"Don't worry, they won't have to know your a dragon"

Killua scooted closer to the boy as their eyes met. Killua kissed him on the cheek. The other boy blushed madly.

"I will keep you safe" Killua said softly.

The other boy smiled. "I'm Gon by the way..." he muttered with a still obvious blush.

Killua smiled lovingly back.

"I'm Killua"